A Strategic Subsystems Engineering and Integration Partner
Curtiss-Wright's Monsey, NY and New London, CT (Formerly 901D) facility is a strategic subsystems engineering and integration partner for defense, aerospace, security and industrial systems integrators. Whether you’re designing for shipboard computing systems, command and control systems, vehicle communications systems or unmanned surveillance, you can rely on us to provide the proven analysis, design and integration of COTS, RCOTS and MIL-SPEC subsystems.
Certified to AS9100D & ISO9001:2015 NSF-ISR quality standards, we leverage years of expertise in mechanical, electrical and thermal design with value added analysis, programmatic support and subsystem integration to ensure high reliability of your systems in the most demanding conditions and minimize cost.
AS9100D & ISO9001:2015 NSF-ISR Quality Management
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Department of Defense (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines), Maritime, Homeland Security, Industrial, Oil & Gas
Technical Support and Services:
- Subsystem engineering and design
- Electronics / Systems Integration
- Analysis: shock, vibration, FEA, thermal
- Technical Documentation: drawings, models, manuals, presentation
- Environmental Qualification Test Support
- Proposal Preparation
- Program Management and Technical Support: CDR, PDR, PRR, IMS…..
- MIL-SPEC Integrated Subsystems: providing shock, vibration, EMI/RFI, drip, thermal, acoustic protection of electronics
- Ruggedized COTS Electronics Systems: for deployment of commercial systems in harsh environments
- Thermal Management Solutions
- Cable Harnesses
- System Monitoring Solutions