Integrated Systems in Santa Clarita prides itself on experience, expertise, and low risk solutions. Our primary focus is understanding the technical challenges our customers face and creating partnerships in order to provide a high TRL solution. Some of the services we provide are:
- System-level architecture
- Highly skilled program management
- Industry-leading engineering services
- Turnkey system design
- Production capabilities that range from early prototype phase through volume production.
Related Capabilities, Product Lines, and Services
3U Modular Open Systems
Meet your program requirements (including those around SOSA, CMOSS, and OMS) with our selection of 3U VPX systems integrated with COTS modules.
6U VPX & VME Systems
Tailor your system to meet program requirements with our selection of 6U systems, COTS modules, and expert system integration services.
Explore examples of program-specific systems that can be tailored to your program requirements with the help of our expert integration services.
System Integration Services
Reduce your risk and time to market with Curtiss-Wright system architects working with you to define a system for your program.
World-class team dedicated to your program performance and ensures you are informed every step of the way.
As one of Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions 7 U.S. manufacturing facilities, we are uniquely positioned to address your electronics, packaging, and systems challenges.
We look forward to being your preferred supplier and exceeding your expectations in answering product questions and assisting you with repairs.
Facility Features and Capabilities:
The 57,000-square-foot facility in Santa Clarita has been operating for more than 20 years and employs over 100 people, of whom almost 35% are engineers. The average tenure for personnel at the facility is 7 to 10 years.
- ESD controls (ANSI/ESD-S-20.20)
- State of the art innovation laboratory
- 15 chambers
- Liquid nitrogen (LN2) boost capability for products with greater mass and aggressive temperature ramp requirements.
- Humidity chamber
- In-house 3 axis vibration table
- Fully networked tracking by serial number
- Integrated SAP and SAP Event Management
- Automated test program loading and test report generation
Certifications and Standards
Curtiss-Wright’s Santa Clarita facility holds the following certifications and standards.
|CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS||DESCRIPTION|
|AS 9100D / ISO 9001:2015||Quality management|
Find us on Google Maps
28965 Avenue Penn,
Santa Clarita, CA, United States