When it comes to enhancing situational awareness in today’s defense platforms, seamless and trusted communication between mission-critical systems is imperative.
Field-proven rugged switches and routers enable mobile networks on-board vehicle platforms to securely and affordably deploy digital network architectures for situational awareness and network-centric operations.
Easily Connect Technical Components
Interconnect cards, sensors, and processors easily through Ethernet switches:
- Enable a holistic ecosystem that uses Ethernet to connect C4ISR technology building blocks and enhance the warfighter experience.
- Facilitate the integration of sensor and communication systems, eliminating communication stovepipes, and delivering new information sharing capabilities.
- Discover our broad array of rugged COTS IP networking solutions to meet your application requirements, including
- Layer 2 switches and Layer 3 routers with capabilities including Power over Ethernet (PoE) injection, optical 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, CSfC / MACSeC encryption, advanced QoS, and Cisco IOS- network management.
- SWaP-optimized mechanical designs that are MIL-STD / DO-160 pre-qualified for demanding vehicle platforms
Dramatically Reduce System Size, Weight, and Power
Implement Curtiss-Wright’s rugged COTS SFF modular switches and routers (Parvus DuraNET and DuraMAR):
- Support advanced in-vehicle LAN switching/WAN routing requirements that meet the SWaP constraints of civil and military platforms.
- Deploy our ultra-small, rugged Ethernet switches optimized for highly demanding SWaP constraints on-board ground vehicles exposed to harsh environmental and noisy electrical conditions.
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN switching in harsh temperature and vibration environments for IP-enabled equipment, such as on-board computers, cameras, sensors, monitoring devices, and command and control gear
- SWaP-sensitive mobile, tactical, and vehicle applications for situation awareness and network-centric operations at network edge