Curtiss-Wright Capabilities and Services include:
End-To-End Services and Support to Meet Any Requirements
Choose a trusted partner that provides the expert engineering skills, training, services, and support capabilities needed to ensure the success and longevity of even the most complex and challenging defense and aerospace programs.
We take a holistic view of program requirements to ensure that all of the disparate pieces come together so warfighters have access to solutions and systems they can trust to perform reliably and securely in any condition and for any mission.
Reduce Development and Integration Risks
Position every program for success and longevity in the field with our proven, comprehensive range of fully customizable capabilities:
- Electromechanical system design and services that are customized to meet requirements ranging from system design and development to commissioning.
- Modified commercial off-the-shelf (MCOTS) hardware that reduces project costs and risks while accelerating time to market.
- Modeling and simulation of naval aircraft handling systems that provides key insights into peak securing forces, operational envelopes, deck clearances, and fatigue spectra for secured aircraft.
- Systems capabilities that include complete design, engineering, and integration services based on program-specific requirements.
- Total LifeCycle management support services that safeguard programs and mitigate the challenges associated with leveraging COTS technologies for long-term, mission-critical systems.
- Professional embedded computing services that include on-site product training and product consulting services as well as repair, maintenance, and technology refresh strategies.
- Data acquisition system training and services that develop the skills needed to configure Curtiss-Wright flight test products.
- Program management services that keep programs on-spec, on-time, and on-budget every step of the way.