Reduce Program Risk, Cost, and Time to Market
Overcome development, prototyping, and production hurdles with proven commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies, products, and subsystems that are engineered to provide cost and tactical advantages on the ground, in the air, and at sea.
Reduce risks, time, and costs when developing technologies, products, and solutions for Other Transaction Authority (OTA) projects with Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions
Our portfolio of ruggedized, modular, open standards-based COTS cards, subsystems, and highly engineered solutions:
- Are qualified to MIL-STD, saving you time and money
- Leverage open standards to ensure interoperability, including MOSA, SOSA/CMOSS, and FACE
- Deliver real-time data to support critical airborne, ground, and naval missions
- Include unmatched, comprehensive approaches for mitigating obsolescence, such as blocking the use of counterfeit parts and developing product roadmaps that ease the integration of next-generation technologies into legacy systems and new designs
Build on Excellence
We incorporate technology innovations into every product, solution, and system we offer.
Our technology innovations are based on open standards to increase flexibility and interoperability, and meet market demands. We understand the functional and performance tradeoffs that influence engineering decisions and how to balance the effects of these tradeoffs on product quality, complexity, cost, reliability, size, and speed.
Leverage Field-Proven Modules
Increase application stability and predictability with ruggedized COTS cards that deliver the increased data and signal processing performance, low power, and flexible I/O capability needed for the most rugged military applications:
- Mission computing
- Signal processing
- Graphics processing
- System and sensing I/O
- Assured Position Navigation and Timing
Integrate Field-Proven Systems
Accelerate system development, prototyping, and manufacturing with a broad range of COTS and fully customized, pre-integrated system solutions that are modular and meet challenging system requirements:
- Data storage
- Video management
- Ground and airborne displays
- Mission computing
- Ethernet networking
- Processing and networking
- Aiming and stabilization
Start the Conversation
From product design to program management and life cycle services, we have everything you need to tackle the most challenging OTA research, prototyping, and production requirements.
Talk to our team - click here to start the conversation