Real-Time Embedded Software Expertise
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions' software engineers work with all aspects of the real-time embedded software lifecycle, including diverse programs such as DO-178B Level A. We provide industry-leading rapid product design and development capabilites with software, including board support packages (BSPs) and fully qualified application software for complex embedded systems.
- Operating System, BSP and Real-Time Driver Development
- Development of Custom Operating Systems (OS)
- Real-Time Embedded Application Software
- Multi-Level Built-in-Test
- DO-178B Development, Test and Certification Capability
System Integration, Engineering, Test Planning & Verification Services
When you have a system integration challenge, reach out to our system design team as early in your program cycle as possible and let a Curtiss-Wright system architect put their system integration expertise to work for you. Our unmatched breadth of system integration capabilities helps to eliminate your design risk to ensure the success of your program’s system development, integration, and deployment.
System Integration Engineering Services
We have extensive experience in platform-level system integration and embedded hardware optimization, with a wide range of military and commercial applications.
Our engineering team specializes in rapid product design and development for a broad and diverse range of products designed to lower lifecycle costs.
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions has extensive experience in environmental, electrical, power quality, and EMI qualification testing.
The System Integration and Verification (SIV) group has the capability and technical knowledge to troubleshoot and debug all types of embedded products.
Our mechanical engineers have experience in electronic packaging for harsh environments, such as NBC, EMI, shock, vibration, temperature and radiation.
OUr software engineers work with all aspects of the real-time embedded software lifecycle, including diverse programs such as DO-178B Level A.
Our experienced staff also specializes in supporting our customers’ on-site integration. Our aerospace and defense software engineering processes ensure quality through peer reviews, independent software quality assurance and configuration management. Our software engineering capabilities include:
- Modification of Vendor OSes (VxWorks, Linux, Embedded Windows XP)
- Custom BSPs
- Optimization of Vendor BSPs
- Extensive Built-In Test Library, Control System Component Libraries
- Diverse Application Software Products (Motor Control, Flight Control, Gyro, Network Communication, Ammunition Handling, Control and Sensor management)