Curtiss-Wright is committed to the success of your program. Access technical notes here and our technical support team is available to answer your questions. We look forward to being your preferred supplier and exceeding your expectations.
For information on updates to software, hardware, or documentation, please see the Technical Information Bulletin. If you would like to receive the Bulletin by email each month please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list. Note: you must be logged in to view. View Flight Test Technical Documentation.
Data Acquisition System Training & Services
Curtiss-Wright offers a variety of training courses that help develop the skills needed to configure Curtiss-Wright's flight test products. We strongly recommend training for those who are not familiar with our equipment. Training can be arranged for individuals and groups and can be offered at Curtiss-Wright’s facilities or on-site.
Contact Curtiss-Wright Customer Support for an RMA
An RMA is the official authorization from Curtiss-Wright that it will accept product to be returned from a customer site. An RMA is typically granted when there is a problem with a product that necessitates its return to us for repair, rework or replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ/004 GS Works: How can I obtain a GS Works 7 evaluation license?
- FAQ/005 GS Works: I can see the lock in GS Works but the SFID is incrementing incorrectly. What could be wrong?
- FAQ/006 GS Works: I would like to transfer my GS Works license to a newer PC. What are the steps to follow?
- FAQ/007 GS Works: I'm going to format my PC and I want to keep my GS Works 7 license. How can I maintain it?
- FAQ/009 KAM-500 - KAD/ADC/109/S2: I’m using the KAD/ADC/109/B/S2 module. If I do not want to use the sense line, what do you recommend?
- FAQ/010 KAM-500 - KAD/ARI/001: What steps should be taken if the KAD/ARI/001 is not receiving expected messages?
- FAQ/011 KAM-500: Is it possible to replace the Compact Flash card in a KAD/MEM/004 Module?
- FAQ/008 GTS-500: I’m having issues to get the lock with the GTS/DEC/00x when I’m using video parameters from the KAD/VID/103 in a PCM frame with PCM code NRZ-L. How I can resolve this?
- FAQ/013 KAM-500: Could you give us more information on the Audio format used by the KAD/VID/103?
- FAQ/014 KAM-500 - SAM/DEC/007: What are the steps to install the SAM/DEC/007/C under Windows 7 32 bits?
- FAQ/015 KAM-500: Can a differential input analog module be used by a single ended transducer?
- FAQ/016 KAM-500: Can I have two different PCM stream coming out of the KAM-500 system?
- FAQ/017 KAM-500: Can I swap two modules with the same part number in the chassis without reprogramming the system?
- FAQ/018 KAM-500: Can I upgrade a KAM module to a KAD module?
- FAQ/019 KAM-500: How are the connector and module pinout numbered for a KAD connector?
- FAQ/020 KAM-500: How close can KAM-500 chassis be to each other?
- FAQ/021 KAM-500: In which order should I set up my modules in a chassis?
- FAQ/022 KAM-500: What are the main improvements of the Series 100 family of analog modules?
- FAQ/023 KAM-500: What is the difference between DNC (Do not connect) and NC (Not connected) as a pin description in KAM-500 data sheets?
- FAQ/024 KAM-500: What is the real sampling frequency of a parameter that goes to different destinations at different rates? What is the real cut-off frequency of the filter?
- FAQ/025 KAM-500: What voltage I am measuring with my quarter-bridge?
- FAQ/026 KAM-500: What will happen if the chassis temperature is higher than 85 degrees or lower than -40 degrees?
- FAQ/027 KAM-500: Why does Curtiss-Wright specify "Chassis" and not "Ambient" temperature on the datasheet?
- FAQ/028 KAM-500: Why is the checksum of the UDP packet from the KAD/ETH/101 and KAD/BCU/105/B modules always 0x0000?
- FAQ/029 KAM-500: Why is the green LED on my chassis blinking?
- FAQ/080 KAM-500 - How do I connect a 4 wire 100Mbps Ethernet cable to the KAD/EBM/102?
- FAQ/081 KAM-500 - Why can I not establish a reliable connection with an Ethernet switch?
- FAQ/030 KSM-500: I am unable to import a MatLab mat-file generated by kFlashCardXID.
- FAQ/031 KSM-500 - kProgram: ACRA ERROR :: Cannot find next baudrate
- FAQ/032 KSM-500 - kProgram: How is the error "encountered impossible expiry" resolved?
- FAQ/033 KSM-500 - kProgram: Internal error occurs with the following info: File hwcal.app Line 296 – itsAddressCalSector==ADDRESS_CAL_TEMP
- FAQ/034 KSM-500 - kProgram: kProgram compile error for KAM/MEM/003 due to an excessive number of parameters logged in the memory
- FAQ/035 KSM-500: kProgram message error: ACRA ERROR :: Error programming loom 'acra_std_asys'
- FAQ/036 KSM-500: kProgram reports on the following error on the message server. How is it resolved?
- FAQ/037 KSM-500: kProgram: What is happening when such an error occurs : ACRA ERROR :: Offset=63 (zero-based) for 'DEC_0_J3_Ch0' exceeds max offset (28).?
- FAQ/038 KSM-500 - kProgram: What is happening when the following internal error occurs : ACRA ERROR: Could not create a "serviceable" fixup for?
- FAQ/039 KSM-500 - kProgram: What is happening when the following internal error occurs: ACRA ERROR :: Backplane placement failed.?
- FAQ/040 KSM-500: How can you change the revision of a PCM transmitter module, such as the KAD/BCU/101/C, in KSM-500 on an existing configuration while still preserving the PCM frame?
- FAQ/041 KSM-500: There is no KAM/ADC/113 available in kSetup, can I select the KAD/ADC/113
- FAQ/042 KSM-500: During the KSM-500 installation the error: "Internal Error 2711" appears. How is this resolved?
- FAQ/043 KSM-500: During the KSM-500 installation, the message: "Error 1905 (easygrid.ocx)" or "cannot load DLL when double clicking in a module in kSetup" appears under XP. How is this resolved?
- FAQ/044 KSM-500: During the KSM-500 installation, the message: "Error 1905 (easygrid.ocx)" or "cannot load DLL when double clicking in a module in kSetup" appears while using Microsoft's Windows 7 OS. How is this resolved?
- FAQ/045 KSM-500: Error 1603 appears while installing KSM-500. How is this resolved?
- FAQ/046 KSM-500: I’m using a KSM-500 software version for which the KAD/ADC/113/B is not supported. Could I reprogram the module type to a KAD/ADC/113?
- FAQ/047 KSM-500: The message "'37.202381' is not a valid floating point value" appears when Frame Builder is run. How is this resolved?
- FAQ/048 KSM-500: What information should I provide to email@example.com if I want to report a software issue?
- FAQ/049 KSM-500: What should I do when the DOS window with the title "C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\ v2.0.50727\regasm" after KSM-500 installation doesn't close?
- FAQ/050 KSM-500: When I run Discover, I get this error message "Module in KAM-500 DAU 0 slot 3 has failed its bit walk test." How can I resolve it?
- FAQ/051 KSM-500: When opening some KSM-500 tools, I get a "Too many open files" error:
- FAQ/079 KSM-500 - How do I install KSM-500 under the 32bit version of Windows 7?