Motion Control & Network Centric Systems Design, Integration & Engineering
Curtiss-Wright has aerospace and defense systems engineering expertise in Motion Control, Sensors, and Network Centric Systems. We have extensive experience in platform level system integration and embedded hardware optimization, with a wide range of military and commercial experience, including DO-178B and DO-254.
We work closely with our customers to validate the requirements, environment, and operating concepts and to provide a solution that meets technical and cost objectives. Systems Engineering leads and conducts internal design reviews with the customer and other Curtiss-Wright engineering disciplines in order to demonstrate compliance to the customer specification.
The systems team has many years of experience in developing system-level concepts, conducting trade studies and analysis, requirements definition & traceability, requirements allocation and compliance tracking, interface control definition, system integration, and design verification and validation.
- System level architecture and concepts development
- Trade studies, analysis and white paper development
- Requirements definition, allocation and traceability
- Embedded hardware/software design, development and optimization
- System architectural pedigree on major ground, air and naval platforms
- VITA standards and VICTORY architecture
- System integration on the platform and with other systems
- Design verification and validation
- Embedded hardware and software optimization for SWaP + specific throughput performance requirements
We work to validate our customer requirements, environment and operating concepts and provide a solution that meets our customer's technical and cost objectives.
- System architecture design and development
- Embedded computing hardware and software design
- Requirements Management
- EMI Analysis
- Control System Analysis/Simulation
- DO-178B / DO-254 Certifiable Systems
- Power Management and Distribution