AS9100D, AS9100C & ISO 9001 Quality Certifications
Curtiss-Wright is committed to quality and believes in the value that a strong Quality Management System brings to our customers. Our goal is for each business to achieve AS9100 certification, both as an outward symbol of that commitment, and as an inward source of pride. As our business grows through acquisition, integrating the QMS and Quality certifications is an on-going element of our continual improvement plan.
The current certifications for each of the sites within Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions are included below:
- Ottawa, Canada; Ashburn, VA, & Letchworth UK - AS9100D Certificate
- Santa Clarita, CA - AS9100C Certificate and CMMI Level 3 Certificate
- Christchurch, United Kingdom - TCCA Approval Certificate - FAR 145 Approval Certificate - AS9100C Certificate - EASA Part 21 O Certificate - EASA Part 21 G Certificate - EASA Part 145 Certificate
- Dayton, OH - ISO 9001 Certificate
- Dublin, Ireland - AS9100D /ISO 9001 Quality Certificate
- East Farmingdale, NY - MIL-Q-9858 A and MIL-Q-9858 A AOR
- Mississauga, Canada - ISO 9001 Certificate
- Salt Lake City - AS9100C Certificate
- Drive Technologies, Neuhausen, Switzerland - ISO 9001 Quality Certificate and IQNet Certificate
We are committed to Customer Satisfaction - please let us know how we are doing!
We strive to:
- Supply high-quality products by aiming to exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Establish strong relationships with our customers and suppliers, which will improve the quality of what we sell and purchase.
- Build a quality system based upon employee involvement.
- Provide all our employees with the training and support needed to supply quality products to our customers.
Our quality standards and adherence to engineering and manufacturing excellence have contributed to global success, which includes achieving recognition as the designer and developer of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS); Boards, Electronic Systems, Electromechanical Systems, Flight Test Instrumentation, Naval Systems and Space Qualified Electronics. Our core capabilities include certified design and development processes (DO-178 and DO-254) combined with mature quality processes (AS9100). In addition to advancing quality, we lower risk for our customers by developing COTS hardware that has already been proven and qualified in a full range of platforms and environmental conditions.