Curtiss-Wright Drive Technology has been a global leader in developing and manufacturing electromechanical drive systems for the industrial and defense industries for more than 70 years.
Our core competency is the development of customized drive solutions through customer partnerships. Following the V-Model for system development guarantees well defined processes, and leads to the success of large, complex projects using state of the art methodologies.
A Dedicated Partner for Custom Drive Systems
We partner closely with our customers throughout the design and development process, and can deliver custom drive systems for large and complex projects. Our systems combine the benefits of modular commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) building blocks with the advanced V-model for system development to reduce time-to-market for new or retrofit programs.
Committed to the Highest Standards
Our organization is based in Switzerland, and we bring all of the reliability, quality, and precision the Swiss are known for to everything we do. We are an EN9100:2018 (equivalent to AS9100 D) certified organization, and we maintain a strong focus on quality and environmental protection through the use of:
- State-of-the-art simulation and test equipment
- Centralized quality and lean management
- Compliance to the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive and the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) regulation
- Model-based software development in accordance with EN 61508
Operating in a People-Focused, Values-Based Culture
Our employees are the foundation of our success. Our core values are reflected in every aspect of our operations and interactions:
- Leadership that is based on vision and strategic direction.
- A strong customer focus that enables us to meet customers’ expectations for quality products and services in the required timeline.
- A spirit of trust and collaboration that encourages our employees to innovate.
- Continuous learning that enables us to reach goals and to improve as individuals and as a company.
- Respect for people that enables us to always do the right thing in our interactions with others.
- Integrity that underpins all of our business relationships and strategic partnerships.
Offering Flexible Systems to a Global Customer Base
Our customers include leading companies in the defense, public transportation, film, and chocolate production industries around the globe. We embrace unconventional thinking. And we enjoy tackling new challenges, tasks, and industries. As a result, our drive technology can be reliably adapted for almost any environment.