Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium 2021
August 10, 2021 - August 12, 2021
Curtiss-Wright is pleased to announce we will be amongst this year's exhibitors at the 13th Annual Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium (GVSETS) and the Advanced Planning Briefings for Industry (APBI). Hosted by the National Defense Industrial Association's (NDIA) Michigan Chapter, GVSETS will be from August 11 to 13, 2021 in Novi, Michigan in booths #214 and #106. As new and innovative technologies are developed by academia, industry, and government, the U.S. Military is constantly looking to integrate them into current and future military ground systems. However, one of the greatest challenges is bridging the gap between fundamental research in the lab and integrating these new capabilities onto the battlefield. Thus, the theme for this year’s Technical Sessions will be to Bridge the Transition Gap!
To learn more about and/or to register for the 13th Annual GVSETS, please visit the show's website.
- PacStar 464 Secure Wi-Fi Access Point
- PacStar 453 NVIDIA GPU Enhanced Server
- PacStar 448 Small 10 GigE Switch Module
- C5ISR/EW Modular Open Suite of Standards
- Rugged Small Form Factor Mission Computers
- Ground defense applications
- White Paper: Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (A-PNT)
- White Paper: Minimizing Glass-to-Glass Latency and Enhancing Situational Awareness