ITEA Test Instrumentation Workshop
May 16, 2022 - May 19, 2022
Curtiss-Wright is pleased to announce we will be among the exhibitors at ITEA's Test Instrumentation Workshop in Las Vegas, NV on May 16-19. This year’s edition of the Test Instrumentation Workshop will support our need to be alert and aware of all technological developments that may have an impact on our test and evaluation operations. This workshop will discuss selected tenets of the various sensor instrumentation support including the network, communications, and the massive resultant data. To learn more or to register for the event, visit the show's website.
In Booth #11, our team will host a selection of our comprehensive portfolio of standalone and total system solutions for flight test and monitoring applications and a fully integrated FTI and telemetry system demo.
Our subject matter experts are also among this year's panel of technical speakers;
Wednesday, May 18
- Session 1: TmNS Devices
- 10:30 AM: "Development of a TmNS Compatible Radio"
- 12:00 PM: "Modern High-Speed FTI Recorders and Switches Requirements and Use Cases"
- Session 8: Spectrally Efficient TM
- 2:30 PM: "Optimizing PCM Bandwidth Usage in Flight Test by Real-Time Data Analysis During Flight"
Thursday, May 19
- Session 10: Mission Control Room/Distributed Test Operations
- 11:30 AM: "Implementing TmNS Data on Demand"
- Session 11: Current/Future Secure Telemetry Directions
- 11:00 AM: "Commercial Encryption to Secure Your Telemetry Data"
To arrange a meeting ahead of this year's show, please contact us at email@example.com.