This 8-slot, user integration-ready powered enclosure provides the highest functional density available using natural convection cooling and reduces CMOSS/SOSA Technical Standard 1.0 system development.
- 8 CMOSS/SOSA-aligned slots
- Natural convection cooling
- Dual, load-sharing/redundant power supplies
- Embedded Chassis Manager
- Slots for A-PNT, network switch, legacy I/O, and RF payloads
- Ground Combat Vehicle Electronic Infrastructure
- Ground Tactical Vehicle Electronic Infrastructure
- High performance ground or rotary wing processing applications
8-Slot CMOSS/SOSA Enclosure
Highly Configurable 3U VPX Solution
Purpose-built for ground combat environments
This 8-slot, user integration-ready powered enclosure provides the highest functional density available using natural convection cooling and is aligned to CMOSS/SOSA Technical Standard 1.0. Designed to serve as part of the A-kit hardware and fixed infrastructure for all Army ground vehicles, this enclosure accommodates a wide range of capabilities and I/O with little to no modification.
All slots are aligned with SOSA Technical Standard 1.0. Complete your system with our broad selection of CMOSS and SOSA-aligned plug-in cards (PICs) or build work with our system integration experts to design a solution for your application.
See our SOSA- and CMOSS-aligned solutions
Read more about our SOSA-aligned PICs, chassis options, and integration services in our brochure.