- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
A large number of defense applications require complex processing from a growing number of video sources of increasingly higher bandwidth with high-resolution output in a variety of formats. These embedded video processing systems require minimal size, weight and power (SWaP) usage. Fortunately, developments in embedded GPGPUs with their large number of processing cores and high bandwidth graphics memory, advanced FPGAs with interface flexibility and improved programmability, and multi-core CPUs with vector units provide the processing tools to handle this digital data influx.
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions combines its high performance octal-core Intel Xeon D signal processors and a NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPGPU processor with AMD Kintex FPGA Frame Grabber flexibility to provide a compact versatile processing system for embedded video applications. The video processing system is packaged in our MPMC-9331 3-slot 3U OpenVPX rugged embedded system, a SWaP-optimized solution with flexibility to handle multiple graphics applications.
- Rugged Embedded Video Processing System designed for aerospace and defense applications
- 2 x Intel Xeon D Octal Core DSPs
- 820 GFLOPs with AVX2
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000 GPGPU
- 6.2 TFLOPs / 16 GB GDDR5
- Two 3G-SDI video inputs and outputs
- Two analog inputs or outputs
- Auxiliary I/O options: Gigabit Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429, etc.
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810/MIL-STD-461