CHAMP-WB 6U OpenVPX Virtex-7 Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Single user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs (X690T or X980T), with
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM in two banks
- Four 4-lane serial data plane links to the backplane (support up to 10.3 Gbps data rates)
- 16 LVDS pairs to the backplane
- Two Mezzanine sites with support for FMC (VITA 57) or enhanced FMC
- Onboard PCIe Gen3 switch
- FXTools BSP and FPGA design kit with highly-optimized IP Blocks, development environment, reference designs, scriptable simulation test benches and software libraries VxWorks and Linux variants available
- 6U VPX VITA 48 1" pitch form factor
Integrating FPGAs into any system can be challenging: from ensuring your boards will meet performance needs in the most rugged conditions to creating a basic framework that will last despite...
The OpenVPX CHAMP-WB/CHAMP-WB-DRFM/A25G/D25G 6U Quick Start Kit (QSK) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions enables the system developer to rapidly prototype a core system for software and...
Integrating FPGAs into any system can be challenging: from ensuring your boards will meet your performance needs in the most rugged conditions to creating a basic framework that will last despite growing radar system, EW & SIGINT application needs. Taking advantage of tested and proven resources can help you speed development and guarantee your boards are ready for anything.
The CHAMP-WB is targeted specifically at wide-band, low latency applications that require large FPGA processing, wide input/output requirements, with minimal latency.
The CHAMP-WB is a key member of the Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ family of user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA-based computing products, designed to meet the needs of challenging embedded high-performance digital signal and image processing applications.
Utilizing the two enhanced FMC sites the CHAMP-WB can either support:
- Two FMC modules
- A 12 GSPS ADC/DAC module – See CHAMP-WB-DRFM
- A 25 GSPS ADC module – See CHAMP-WB-A25G
- A 25 GSPS DAC module – See CHAMP-WB-D25G
|CHAMP-WB Products||Key Features|
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.