Graphics Software Suite
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright
- DO-178B/C Level A and DO-254 Safety Certifiable hardware and software for speeding your time to market and qualification process
- 20+ year GPU Lifecycle Services
- Software functions available for all of your graphics processing needs on Linux, VxWorks, INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Windows, and Deos Operating Systems
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
VPX3-719 DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiable 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module
The VPX3-719 is a rugged, high-performance 3U OpenVPX graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and support for HD-SDI...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright with no run-time royalty charges. Curtiss-Wright has partnered with CoreAVI for powerful graphics drivers for most popular operating systems. Safety-certifiable drivers are also available to support applications requiring DO-178 and DO-254 certification. Software drivers are available for OpenGL, GPU accelerated video encode and decode codecs, and OpenCL with AMD E8860 and E4690 processors on Operating Systems including Linux, VxWorks, INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Windows and more.
- ArgusCore SC is a suite of real time OpenGL SC 1.0.1 and OpenGL SC 2.0 scalable graphics drivers that are designed to enable the best performance capabilities of lower and higher powered graphics processors and achieve the highest levels of safety critical certifications, including FAA DO-178C / EASA ED-12C Level A, ISO 26262 ASIL D and CENELEC EN-50128 SIL 4 certification.
- DecodeCore is a real time and safety critical H.264/MPEG2/VC-1 video decode driver that enables the hardware video decoder that is built-in modern graphics and system on chip processors.
- EncodeCore is a real time and safety critical H.264 video encode driver that enables the hardware video encoder built-in to modern graphics and system on chip processors. This driver allows applications to encode raw video images with much lower CPU usage and power consumption than possible with a software-only encoder.
- TrueCore monitors the health and integrity of a GPU in order to prevent the display of hazardously misleading information in safety critical systems. TrueCore facilitates FAA and EASA DAL A certification of systems using COTS graphics processors.
- CertCore178 includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-178C and EASA ED-12C certifications up to DAL A.
- CertCore254 includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-254 and EUROCAE ED-80 certifications up to DAL A.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.