VxPoint Video Crosspoint Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Low power, High performance processor PMC with support for cryptography
- Unrestricted switching between 8 video inputs and 32 video outputs
- Compatible with a wide range of standard video signals
- PAL/NTSC encoder
- 150MHz bandwidth
- Intelligent communications controller
- 3 x RS232 and 1 x RS422 serial channels for control and communication
- Air-cooled Level 0 and conduction-cooled Level 200 single-slot 6U VME form factor
The VDA is a line replaceable unit (LRU) that replicates RGB Analog video so that one video source can be routed to two destinations – for example, sending the output from a computer to two...
VxPoint is a single slot, 6U VME Video Crosspoint Switch card which will accept up to 8 standard video signals and will route these to any of 32 outputs with virtually no loss in image quality. A wide range of video formats can be accommodated including composite NTSC or PAL signals and high resolution RGB video. The card incorporates a microprocessor for controlling the on-board circuits and is able to function as a communications controller via its four serial ports. An encoder is also provided to convert between RGB video and PAL or NTSC encoded composite video.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.