The VPX3-4925 3U VPX GPGPU Processor module delivers incredible processing power from its NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106 GPU - a 50% improvement in performance per CUDA core compared to the previous Pascal generation.
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106 (RTX3000E) with 6.4 TFLOPS & 6.4 TIPS
- 2304 CUDA Cores, 288 Tensor Cores, 36 RT Cores
- 6 GBs GDDR6 192-bit memory
- Max memory bandwidth: 336 GB/s
- PCIe Gen 3 x16 switch
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40-90W
- 4 simultaneous video outputs
- 3 Display Port ++
- 1 DVI
- ISR and EW applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing are required
- SWaP-constrained deep learning inference that needs the power of Tensor Cores
- High-performance radar, SIGINT, EO/IR, processing and display applications
VPX3-4925 GPGPU Processor with NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106/RTX3000E
The VPX3-4925 delivers incredible processing power from its NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU106 GPU, providing 2304 CUDA cores for parallel processing and a 50% improvement in performance per CUDA core compared to the previous Pascal generation. What’s more, the Turing architecture’s Tensor Cores accelerate the tensor/matrix computation used for deep learning neural network training and inference operations, answering the growing demand for artificial intelligence and high-performance processing in deployed EW and ISR applications.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW applications with the VPX3-4925:
- Cutting-edge Turing GPU architecture - The NVIDIA Turing architecture provides a 50% improvement in performance per CUDA core compared to the previous Pascal generation. Its redesigned memory path combines shared memory, texture caching, and memory load caching into one unit, resulting in twice the bandwidth and over twice the capacity for L1 cache and common workloads than the previous Pascal generation.
- Support for artificial intelligence and machine learning - The VPX3-4925’s TU106 GPU features 288 Tensor Cores, designed to speed up the tensor/matrix computation used for deep learning neural network training, for dedicated AI inference.
- Lightning-speed data processing - Moving data quickly and efficiently is paramount for high-speed GPUs. The VPX3-4925 uses GDDR6 memory, which provides twice the bandwidth of the GDDR5 memory used in previous generations. Incorporating a PCIe switch, this module is configurable for compatibility with various OpenVPX slot profiles.