The VPX3-4933 3U VPX GPGPU processor module with NVIDIA GP104/Pascal 5200 is designed to deliver advanced capabilities in a rugged, SWaP-optimized 3U VPX board.
- NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPU
- 2560 cores, up to 8.7 TFLOPS
- 16GB GDDR5 256-bit
- Max memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s
- Memory width: 256-bit
- 4 simultaneous video outputs: 3 DisplayPort++ 1.4 & 1 DVI
- PCIe Gen 3 x8 or x16
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40-150W
- ISR and EW applications (including deep learning) where TFLOPs of accelerated processing are required
- High-performance radar, SIGINT, EO/IR, and data fusion ingest, processing, and display
VPX3-4933 GPGPU Processor with NVIDIA GP104/Pascal 5200 GPU
Answering the growing demand for artificial intelligence and high-performance processing in deployed EW and ISR applications, the VPX3-4933 GPGPU is designed to deliver advanced capabilities in a highly rugged, SWaP-optimized 3U VPX board. The VPX3-4933 is one of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright to enable the development of High-Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
The VPX3-4933’s chip-down design satisfies rugged military and aerospace specifications while delivering cutting-edge processing power from its NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPU, providing 2560 CUDA cores with up to 8.7 TFLOPS processing capability and the largest maximum memory bandwidth available in embedded devices.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW applications with the VPX3-4933:
- Incredible processing capability - The VPX3-4933’s NVIDIA Quadro GP104 GPU provides 2560 CUDA cores with up to 8.7 TFLOPS processing capability, making the VPX3-4933 an impressive fit for applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing are required (such as deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence).
- High-definition video support - The VPX3-4933 includes three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR) video at resolutions of 4K at 120 Hz or 5K at 60 Hz with 10-bit color depth, and one DVI port supporting up to 1920x1200 resolution. The VPX3-4933 also features a NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) encode/decode functionality.
- Optimized SWaP footprint - The GPU on the ruggedized VPX3-4933 is tune-able to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
- Rugged, reliable design - Available in both air-cooled and conduction-cooled models, the VPX3-4933 has been comprehensively tested to MIL-STD-810 and IPC 6012 Class 3, as well as in -40°C to 85°C operating temperatures.