The rugged VPX6-4944 dual NVIDIA Tesla Pascal GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology and is one of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright to enable the development of High-Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
- Dual NVIDIA Tesla Pascal, 12.4 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- + 67 GFLOPS/Watt
- 32 GB GDDR5 with NVIDIA GPUDirect DMA technology
- Max memory bandwidth: 192 GB/s
- High-Performance Compute Mode with auto-switching
- In HPC mode: full 16 GB BAR access per GPU
- NVIDIA GRID vGPU virtualization
- PCIe x16 Gen 3
- ISR and EW applications where TFLOPs of accelerated processing is required
- Massive data ingest of modern Radar, SIGINT, EO/IR sensors
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
VPX6-4944 6U VPX GPGPU Processor Card with Dual NVIDIA Tesla Pascal P6
The rugged VPX6-4944 dual NVIDIA Tesla Pascal GPU processor board is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. This board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions to enable the development of High-Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
Leveraging the NVIDIA Tesla Pascal 16 nm GPU technology to bring extreme high performance, the VPX6-4944 board uses two advanced NVIDIA Tesla Pascal GPUs for twice the processing power to bring GPUDirect DMA and GRID virtualization technology to ruggedized embedded platforms.
The VPX6-4944 is especially suited for use as an advanced GPGPU compute engine because each GPU utilizes a large 16GB BAR that provides direct access from the CPU and other PCI devices.