The VPX6-4953’s 6U VPX GPGPU processor module's chip-down design satisfies rugged military and aerospace specifications while delivering cutting-edge processing power from its dual NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPUs, each providing 2560 CUDA cores with up to 8.7 TFLOPS processing capability.
- 2 x NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPUs
- 2 x 2560 cores, up to 8.7 TFLOPS
- 2 x 16GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GPUDirect DMA technology
- Max memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s each GPU
- Memory width: 256-bit
- 8 independent DisplayPorts++ 1.4, video outputs
- PCIe x16 Gen 3
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 100-260W
- ISR and EW applications (including deep learning) where TFLOPs of accelerated processing are required
- High-performance radar, SIGINT, EO/IR, and data fusion ingest, processing, and display
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
VPX6-4953 GPGPU Processor with dual NVIDIA GP104/Pascal 5200 GPUs
Answering the growing demand for artificial intelligence and high-performance processing in deployed EW and ISR applications, the VPX6-4953 GPGPU is designed to deliver advanced capabilities in a highly rugged 6U VPX board. The VPX6-4953 is one of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright to enable the development of High-Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
The VPX6-4953’s chip-down design satisfies rugged military and aerospace specifications while delivering cutting-edge processing power from not one, but two NVIDIA Quadro GP104/P5200 GPUs. Providing 5120 CUDA cores with up to 17.4 TFLOPS processing capability, the VPX6-4953’s dual GPUs make it a processing powerhouse for compute-intensive applications.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW systems with the VPX6-4953:
- Incredible processing capability - The VPX6-4953’s two NVIDIA Quadro GP104 GPUs each provide 2560 CUDA cores with up to 8.7 TFLOPS processing capability, making the VPX6-4953 an impressive fit for applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing are required (such as deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence).
- High-definition video support - The VPX6-4953 includes eight DisplayPort++ 1.4 outputs, which support High Dynamic Range (HDR) video at resolutions of 4K at 120 Hz or 5K at 60 Hz with 10-bit color depth.
- Optimized SWaP footprint - The two GPUs on the ruggedized VPX6-4953 are tune-able to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
- Rugged, reliable design - Available in both air-cooled and conduction-cooled models, the VPX6-4953 has been comprehensively tested to MIL-STD-810 and IPC 6012 Class 3, as well as in -40°C to 85°C operating temperatures.