Your One Stop for Video Capture and Graphics Processing Modules
Designing a graphics-intensive application isn't an easy feat. Curtiss-Wright graphics and video modules reduce costs, speed time-to-market, and reduce program risk by providing low-power, high-reliability, rugged SWaP-optimized solutions based on modular open systems approaches.
- Graphics controllers and video frame grabbers provide man-machine interfaces where graphics and sensor imagery must be combined. These modules are supported with OpenGL software interfaces and support a wide range of functions from simple graphics output, to multi-head, high-performance 3D rendering.
- For safety-critical applications, DO-254 certifiable graphics modules are available with artifact kits to ease your certification process.
Reduce Cost, Risk, and Time to Market With COTS Hardware
Our broad selection of open-architecture, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) rugged embedded computing solutions process data in real-time to support mission-critical functions. Field-proven, highly engineered, and manufactured to stringent quality standards, Curtiss-Wright’s COTS boards leverage our extensive experience and expertise to reduce your program cost, development time, and overall risk.
Uncovering the Invisible
Degraded visual environments (DVE) contribute to aircraft crashes and reduced operational effectiveness. When an existing customer required graphics processing and data storage that could handle their DVE sensor system requirements, they contacted Curtiss-Wright to provide a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution that could reduce their cost and time-to-market, while at the same time providing a long lifecycle.
Sourcing hardware from multiple vendors and satisfying unique application demands, all while maintaining low power, high-reliability SWaP-optimized footprint creates a variety of roadblocks for the integrator that affect the budget, time to market, and program risk. Systems that require safely certifiable graphics make the situation even more complicated and time-consuming as your integration team struggles to navigate the regulating authorities' complicated set of requirements. What if you could get all your graphics needs fulfilled at one vendor who has everything you need to simplify your graphics experience?
We offer a one-stop-shop model, which eliminates integration challenges and expensive run-time licenses while simplifying procurement, streamlining support, and lowering your total cost of ownership. We offer DO-254 certifiable graphics modules, as well as artifact kits, to ease your certification process. Not only that, but we also offer 15+ year lifecycle support to give you peace of mind and keep your programs working for the long haul.
Curtiss-Wright's family of graphics controllers and video frame grabbers are specifically designed for providing man-machine interfaces where graphics and sensor imagery must be combined. Our modules:
- are supported with standards-based OpenGL software interfaces for all popular operating systems
- support a wide range of graphics and video functions, from simple graphics output to multi-head, high-performance 3D rendering with capabilities for video acquisition, processing, distribution, recording, and display functionality.
- are ideal for use in the most advanced rugged deployed applications such as 3D terrain mapping, target acquisition/tracking, and helmet-mounted displays, as well as a wide variety of command and control applications
- can be used in safety-critical applications with available design artifacts to meet DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable requirements