Cobra 2 high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor accepts up to 12 videos per card and selects up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display.
- Single/dual-slot VME video windowing card
- Up to four moveable, scalable windows
- Select 4 from up to 12 composite TV, 6 S-Video and/or 4 RGB inputs up to 1920x 1080 resolution
- DVI-I analog or digital input for underlay/overlay
- DVI-I (analog and/or digital) output to display monitor
- Alpha blending and video cross mixing
- Controlled via Ethernet or RS-232
- Multi-function consoles
- TV windows mixed with computer graphics
- Multi-layer video with blended layers
- Video standards conversion and scaling
Cobra2 Video Windowing
Successor to the popular and flexible Cobra VME video windowing card, Cobra2 is a high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept up to 12 video inputs per card and select up to four for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display. Video inputs can be PAL, NTSC, RS-170, RS-343, or high-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080, with considerable flexibility in the formats and video timings. In addition to the four video windows, an overlay or background high-resolution graphics signal may be input to the card as a separate DVI or analog RGB video. The card supports various display configurations, including quad-video, picture-in-picture, full-screen zoom and alpha blending, and cross-mixing video sources.
Cobra2 requires only power from the VME bus and can be completely controlled over the Ethernet or RS-232 interfaces. Multiple video sources may be input and selected for display in multiple windows under software control. The output video may be displayed on a monitor or projector, using either the analog RGB output or, for optimum image quality, the direct digital DVI output.