The XMC-4701 rugged video capture XMC module is designed for high-performance video ingest applications. Each module can capture up to four simultaneous video streams from analog and digital sources, with a high-speed DMA driven capture engine.
- XMC multi-channel video capture mezzanine
- 4 x video capture channels selectable from:
- 4 x HD/3G-SDI for digital captures
- 2 x analog composite CVBS inputs
- Additional SDI and analog CVBS inputs on front panel of air-cooled modules
- 4-lane PCI Express (PCIe) Gen2 interface with DMA driven capture engine
- Linux video capture software with powerful V4L2 capture API
- High-performance video capture from camera and image sensors
- Situational awareness, image logging, analysis and surveillance
- Ground, naval and aerospace applications
XMC-4701 XMC Capture Module with SDI and Analog Interfaces
The XMC-4701 rugged video capture XMC module is designed for high-performance video ingest applications. The XMC module can capture up to four simultaneous video streams from analog and digital sources, with a high-speed DMA-driven capture engine.
- Video capture - Six capture input channels are offered, supporting analog and digital interfaces. Digital inputs support 720p and 1080p video signals on HD-SDI and 3G-SDI interfaces. Two analog inputs support composite CVBS for NTSC and PAL capture. FPGA pre-processing and colorspace conversion, as well as high-speed DMA interfaces, reduce the processing overhead required for capture channels.
- Air-cooled front panel interfaces - On air-cooled modules, front panel interfaces provide two additional HD/3G-SDI capture inputs, complete with SMPTE input receivers, and two analog composite CVBS inputs.
- Ruggedization - The XMC-4701 is available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled rugged formats.