The XMC-FC1 provides a flexible solution in an XMC format capable of converting between a range of video formats and resolutions.
- XMC (VITA 42) format converter
- Dual, independent channels
- 2 x DVI inputs through Pn4
- 2x SDI, VGA, STANAG-3350 or ARINC-818 outputs
- 3G, HD, and SD-SDI compatible
- Supports scaling and rate conversion in any aspect ratio
- Custom options available
- Coaxial video output without requiring front panel I/O support on the carrier card
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85ºC
- Supporting legacy video systems and displays with modern DVI-centric single board computers (SBC)
- Adding ARINC-818 or SDI (SD, HD, 3G) video outputs to SBCs
XMC-FC1 Format Converter XMC
Video integration is often complex and burdened with problems that arise from integrating legacy equipment with the latest video sources. The XMC-FC1 provides a flexible solution in an XMC format capable of converting between a range of video formats and resolutions (15 different formats and resolutions are supported).
Highly flexible, the XMC-FC1 supports two independent channels of video conversion. Accepting DVI inputs at a range of resolutions, the XMC-FC1 scales and rate converts the input signals in any aspect ratio to a wide range of digital and analog video output formats. The video output format for the two channels is independent of each other.