Designed for mobile and airborne systems, the 4 Ethernet port XMC-620 XMC Cisco Router extends the power and versatility of an enterprise router to a rugged embedded platform.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network connectivity
- Cisco IOS Embedded Services Router with Advanced Enterprise Services feature set
- IPv4/IPv6 routing including OSPF, EIGRP; multicast via MLD Proxy, PIM, IGMP
- Radio-aware routing and MANET for dynamic mobile networks
- IPSec, VPNs with Suite B encryption, DMVPN, GETVPN
- Security policies with ACLs, ZBFW, AAA
- Integrated IP telephony with Cisco CME Express
- Low power: 10W typ, 15W max
- Connecting systems to IP-based wide-area networks
- Enhancing network security with firewall
- Adding mobile IP networking capabilities to vehicles with multiple data links
XMC-620 Cisco Embedded Services Router XMC
The XMC-620 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a small form factor XMC mezzanine module optimized to provide all the power and versatility of Cisco IOS running as an Embedded Services Router (ESR). Designed for mobile and airborne systems, the XMC-620 extends the power and versatility of an enterprise router to a rugged embedded platform.
With up to 4 GbE ports, the XMC-620 XMC Cisco Router can connect multiple modules or radios to provide LAN and WAN connectivity. The extensive feature set of Cisco IOS enables a wide range of traditional branch router functions including WAN routing, VPN endpoint services and call manager for telephony and unified communications.
Optimized for embedded applications, the XMC-620 also provides advanced routing features for mobile platforms. Mobile Ad-hoc Networking (MANET) enables mobile platforms to create dynamic networks for net-centric operations. Radio-aware routing provides monitoring of link conditions to allow systems to make optimal use of multiple radio connections.
Part of a family of Curtiss-Wright products featuring Cisco ESR technology, the XMC-620 is ideal for SWaP-constrained systems. It features a highly-efficient quad-core Intel Atom CPU to deliver high system performance with low power consumption.
Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions, the XMC-620 XMC Cisco Router is ruggedized to Curtiss-Wright’s high standards for reliable performance in harsh environments. Designed to connect to a standard XMC site, it can be installed on a wide range of modules to add powerful network routing and security features to new or existing systems.