V3-152 DO-254 DAL A Safety-Certifiable Single Board Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- V3-152 NXP Power Architecture T2080 SBC Product Sheet
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- NXP T2080 quad-core 64-bit CPU up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 memory
- x4 PCIe Gen2 XMC site
- Software support
- Wind River VxWorks 7
- DO-178 software support through partners:
- DDC-I Deos
- Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP
- Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS-178
- SYSGO PikeOS
- Curtiss-Wright developed Wind River VxWorks 653
- NXP Trust Architecture, Secure Boot, and TrustedCOTS capabilities
- DO-254 applications requiring certification up to DAL A, including
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VPX3-152 features NXP’s quad-core Power Architecture QorIQ T2080 processor, coupled with an extensive I/O complement for ultimate flexibility. And, for programs with DO-254 requirements, a...
For Highly Reliable Graphics Generation and Display The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading, rugged graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 GPU and packaged in a 3U OpenVPX form...
The VPX3-611 I/O module allows customers to readily incorporate a wide variety of I/O into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. Using a simple and reliable Flash-based FPGA hardware...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing DO-254 safety-certifiable hardware. The V3-152 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-152, delivered with DO-254 artifacts to simplify the certification process and accelerate your time to market.
The V3-152 is a 3U OpenVPX-compliant single board computer (SBC) featuring NXP’s quad-core Power Architecture QorIQ T2080 processor and an extensive I/O complement for ultimate flexibility.
Enhance your safety-certifiable system with the cutting-edge capabilities of the V3-152:
- Acceleration of safety-certifiable system deployment
The V3-152 is available with a complete DO-254 artifacts package, allowing you to certify your system up to DAL A at a fraction of the cost and time of a custom development.
DO-178-certifiable developmental board support packages (BSPs) are available for the V3-152 from either Curtiss-Wright or our software partners, DDC-I, Green Hills Software, Lynx Software Technologies, SYSGO, and Wind River.
- High-integrity, deterministic processing
The V3-152 includes an NXP Power Architecture T2080 processor, featuring four AltiVec-enabled 64-bit E6500 cores that deliver non-throttling performance for safety-critical applications.
- Flexible connectivity
The V3-152 offers an array of I/O capability in order to satisfy most application needs with a low power footprint.
- Trusted computing protections
To secure your critical systems from compromise and malicious attacks, the V3-152 enables trusted computing capabilities of NXP’s Trust Architecture, such as Secure Boot, and supports TrustedCOTS features.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.