- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
Our VME-196 combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VME-196 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, Yocto NXP SDK-based Linux and Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7 Board Support Packages (BSPs) and driver suite.
Designed for SWaP-constrained applications, the VME-196 supports a rich I/O complement including EIA-232, EIA-422/485 serial, USB, Ethernet, MILSTD-1553, SATA, TTL and differential discrete I/O. An AltiVec-enabled processor provides four AltiVec engines running up to 1.8 GHz, allowing reuse of your tried and true algorithms, and reducing development cost and schedule, along with slot and power reduction.
The VME-196 supports the Trust Architecture and secure boot of the T2080 for customers wanting to take advantage of these features.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military/aerospace applications, the VME-196 VME SBC is available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air- and conduction-cooled. The VME-196 is pin- and feature-compatible to previous generation SBCs from Curtiss-Wright. Ask our sales engineers about integrating the VME-196 in your existing system, using one of our 6U systems or having us design a system for your application. If your application requires a module with a custom pinout, different I/O or custom size, Curtiss-Wright's Modified COTS team will analyze the requirements and modify modules to meet your unique needs.
- NXP Power Architecture T2080 quad-core 64b SoC running up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Quad dual threaded 64B cores @ 1.8 GHz
- 64K L1, 512K shared L2
- 2 MB Shared L2 Cache
- 512 KB L3 Cache
- ECC on L2/L3 Cache
- Dual PMC/XMC sites
- 2 – 16 GB DDR SDRAM with ECC
- 512 MB NOR Flash, 8-64 GB optional NAND FLASH
- 512 KB autostore MRAM
- Two Ethernet (rear) + one front panel
- Two EIA-232 serial ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two SATA ports
- Configuration modes to support
- Dual 1553B
- Four EIA-232/422/485 serial ports
- Discrete and differential I/O
- Additional Features:
- NXP Secure BOOT
- Available in a range of ruggedization levels, both air- and conduction-cooled
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications