The VPX6-197 6U OpenVPX SBC combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP’s Power Architecture quad-core AltiVec™ enabled T2080 processor.
- NXP T2080 quad-core 64b SoC running up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Dual mezzanine sites
- 64 KB L1 cache per CPU core
- 2 MB Shared L2 cache per device + 512 KB L3
- Single high-performance memory controller
- (4) GbE Ethernet ports (2 BASE-T, 2 BASE-KX)
- (2) x4 PCIe XMC compatible with VPX6-187
- (2) USB 2.0
- Standard IPM options (1553, serial, SATA, TTL & diff’l discretes)
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- PCI Express (PCIe) expansion plane capability to support a various number of port widths
- Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, Yocto NXP SDK based Linux and Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7 BSPs
- Additional Features
- NXP Secure BOOT support
- Available in a full range of environmental build grades
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
VPX6-197 6U VPX NXP T2080 Processor Card
Our VPX6-197 is an OpenVPX-compliant 6U SBC that combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP’s quad-core AltiVec-enabled T2080 processor. Designed for space-constrained applications, the VPX6-197 combines the processing power of quad-core dual threaded 64-bit AltiVec-enabled non-throttling computing with a rich I/O complement. I/O includes four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, EIA-232/422 serial channels, discrete and differential digital I/O, Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 ports and SATA interfaces.
The VPX6-197 is targeted at the challenging data and digital signal processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems. The VPX6-197 supports the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform’s lifetime. The VPX6-197 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, VxWorks, NXP-based SDK Linux, and Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Packages (BSPs) and driver suite.
Ask our system integration experts about developing a system using the VPX6-197.