XMC-109 XMC SBC with NXP Power Architecture P2020 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NXP Power Architecture QorIQ P2020 processor up to 1.2 GHz (can be ordered with a P2010 processor or be configured by the user to run at 800 MHz/600 MT/sec
- Up to 8 GB in one bank of DDR3 memory/ECC at 800 MHz
- (1) bank NOR flash – 256 MB
- 512 KB Non-Volatile Memory (FRAM)
- Optional 8 GB NAND flash
- (2) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (1000BASE-X capable)
- (2) RS-232/422 asynchronous serial channels
- (1) USB 2.0 host port
- (1) SATA channel
- (4) LVTTL DIO
- VxWorks BSP 6.9 and Driver Suite
- Curtiss-Wright WindRiver Linux 4.3
- Comprehensive foundation firmware (U-Boot including BIT, non-volatile memory programmer, and secure erase utility)
- Additional Features
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Designed to the VITA 42 specifications with the fabric on PN5 and all I/O on PN6.
- All major I/O on PN6 is pinned out to fit within the VITA 46.9 X8d+X12d/X12d+X8d mapping so that it can be supported on a XMC site supporting 20 differential pairs
- Applications requiring additional processing power
- Small form factor applications
- Applications requiring low-powered SBCs
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The XMC-109 is a member of our QorIQ family of Processor Mezzanine Single Board Computers (SBCs). It provides a highly integrated processing node designed for applications where low power with dual core performance is a requirement.
The XMC-109 can be combined with the VPX3-716 graphics display card to create a powerful SBC+ graphics solution in a single 3U slot. This fully validated, pre-integrated board set reduces design risk for new applications, lowers up-front cost and reduces development schedules with proven technology. This Graphics Engine/SBC board set is ideal for applications that require multi-head graphics and delivers an excellent balance between performance and thermal management for applications such as embedded training and moving maps.
The XMC-109 is a feature rich SBC suitable for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive applications. It is designed for rugged applications and is available in a range of air-cooled and conduction-cooled ruggedness levels. It’s supported by Wind River VxWorks 6.9 BSP and WindRiver Linux 4.3.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.