- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The XMC-120 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a small form factor and low power x86 single board computer (SBC). Designed for SWaP-sensitive programs, the XMC-120 offers quad-core x86 processing performance with ultra-low power and small-sized footprint.
The XMC-120 incorporates Intel's Atom processor technology using the Atom "Bay Trail" E3845 processor, a highly integrated Systems on Chip (SoC) based on Intel's 64-bit Silvermont architecture. The processor provides quad-core performance and operates at 1.91 GHz. With an integrated 2 MB L2 cache and featuring Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x), the E3845 processor provides 64-bit high-performance x86 processing while consuming under 10 watts of power.
The processor is coupled to a 64-bit DDR3L memory system with ECC, supporting up to 8 GB of high-speed system memory operating at 1,333 MT/s and providing 10.7 GB/s memory performance. Up to 32 GB of SATA NAND (SLC) flash memory is offered, providing a vast amount of non-volatile data storage for operating systems, applications code, and data storage. An additional 64 KB user NVRAM is also provided.
The XMC-120 includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports, supporting tri-speed 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-X (SerDes) connectivity. One serial RS-232, one RS-232/422 port, two USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 2.0 port and four discrete digital I/O signals are provided for additional connectivity. On air-cooled modules, a front-panel RS-232 port and an additional USB 2.0 port is provided for simplified lab development.
For display applications, the XMC-120 provides two DVI or DisplayPort digital ports and one VGA analog port. Two simultaneous and independent displays are supported, with Intel's powerful 7th generation HD graphics engine and support for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and OpenCL software interfaces.
Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled formats, the XMC-120 is supported by a wide range of popular operating systems, including Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Intel "Bay Trail" Atom processor XMC
- Quad-core E3845 processor at 1.91 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L with ECC at 1,333 MT/s
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND flash
- Quad Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Serial RS-232/422, USB, SATA, and DIO interfaces
- Dual display with DVI/DP and VGA outputs
- Low power (15W typ, 20W max)
- Supports Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Available pre-loaded with Cisco IOS Embedded Services Router (ESR) software
- XMC mezzanine processor for rugged embedded applications
- Adds Cisco ESR router capabilities to any system
- Ultra-small processor for SWaP constrained applications