VR-1257 3U VPX Data Recorder
The VR-1257 is a high performance 3U OpenVPX recording engine designed for harsh-environment, air, and conduction-cooled applications.
- Intel Core i7 processor with the substantial bandwidth and system enabling features of the 3U OpenVPX form factor
- One XMC/PMC site supported by eight (8) lanes of Gen2 PCIe
- Wide range of I/O such as sFPDP, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 GbE
- High-performance data recording needed to satisfy the demanding requirements of today's most data intensive applications
|VITA 46 3U VPX form factor||Low SWaP|
|SATA Storage (to FIPS 140-2 validated storage)||Protects sensitive data|
|Full range of environmental build grades||Low-Risk, COTS solution|
|Various I/O Options - sFPDP, GbE, 10 GbE||High-performance|
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) applications produce large amounts of high-speed digitized data. These I/O intensive applications often require data to be recorded and stored for the development and implementation of these critical sensors. To address the high-speed challenges imposed by these commercial, military and aerospace applications the VITA 46 VPX standard was developed. To address the data recording requirements in these high-speed VPX systems Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions has developed a low-risk, COTS VR-1257 3U VPX Data Recorder.
The VR-1257 is a high performance 3U OpenVPX recording engine. The recording engine is designed for harsh-environment, air and conduction-cooled applications.. The VR-1257 utilizes the Intel Core i7 processor with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the 3U OpenVPX form factor. The VR-1257 is equipped with one XMC/PMC site supported with eight (8) lanes of Gen2 PCIe. This mezzanine site is capable of supporting a wide range of I/O such as sFPDP, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 GbE. The VR-1257 provides the high-performance data recording to satisfy the mst demanding requirements in today's data intensive applications.
The VR-1257 recording engine can be paired with the 3U VPX Flash Storage Module (VPX3-FSM) to provide a complete data recording solution The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with FIPS 140-2 certified AES-256 bit encryption. The 1" pitch conduction-cooled solid state storage device utilizes high reliability SLC NAND flash designed for the most demanding application. The FSM can be configured as either four separate SATA drives (4 x 256GB) or as a single SATA drive (1 x 1TB). Industry standard wear-leveling, error correction, and bad block management are built-in.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 1TB FIPS 140-2 Flash Storage Module (FSM) Product Sheet
- Vortex Recorder Overview datasheet
- 09/17/13 - Curtiss-Wright Debuts First 3U OpenVPX High-Speed Data Recording Engine
- White Paper: COTS Recorder wtih 2TB Removable FIPS 140-2 Validated Storage
- Article: COTS Data Recorders with FIPS 140-2 encryption provide secure lockdown
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Electronic Systems Brochure
- VITA 46 3U VPX form factor
- Full range of environmental build grades
- SATA Storage
- Various I/O options
- Easy control data recording, playback and analysis
- Deployment in benign or severe environments
- Higher performance (from hundreds of MB/s to GB/s) from clustered recorders and/or storage
- Optimized disk recording platforms for maximum sustained bandwidth
The 3U VPX (VITA 46 and 48.2) Flash Storage Module (FSM) provides high-performance, high-capacity, solid-state SATA storage with AES-256 bit encryption using Application Specific Integrated Circuit...
The Vortex High-speed Data Recording, Playback & Analysis Subsystems provide signal processing applications for real-time data, meeting demands of increased bandwidth and complexity....
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
Vortex VR-185 6U VPX Data Recorder for sRIO The VR-185 is a proven 6U VPX-based sRIO Data Recorder providing high data rate recording in I/O intensive applications. The VR-185 receives the sRIO...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.