VME-682 Ethernet Switch/Router
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Fully managed, intelligent multi-layer (layer2/3) gigabit Ethernet switch in a 6U VME form factor
- Complete range of convection and conduction cooled formats (IEEE 1101.1 and IEEE 1102.1) with shock and vibration support
- Up to 24 x 1GbE (10/100/1000 Mbps) auto-negotiating copper interfaces (4 of the ports can be optical)
- Up to 2 x 10GbE (10 Gbps) XAUI interfaces
- Transient voltage suppressors on each GbE port to protect from electrostatic discharge (ESD), cable discharge events (CDE), lightening and other induced voltage surges
- Wirespeed performance for all packet sizes at layer 2 or layer 3 including jumbo packets
- EIA232 out of band serial management and 10/100 debug port
- Ideal for architecting IPv4, IPv4/v6, or pure IPv6 transformational network architecture with support for intelligent routing
- Flexible network management, monitoring, and configuration capability via CLI, Telnet, Web, and SNMP interfaces
- Supports latest switching/routing features for layer 2 switching; layer 2 multicasting; VLANs; Spanning Tree (Rapid and Multiple); link aggregation; port mirroring; CoS/QoS features; layer 3 IPv4/v6 routing; tunneling; IP Multicasting
- Ubiquitous security including Secure Memory Erase; user authentication; port based security; protocol-based security; broadcast storm control; secure sockets layer (SSL); secure shell (SSH); stateless firewall capability; flexible Access Control Lists (ACLs); Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Extensive Built in Test (BIT) capability including Power up BIT, Initiated BIT and Continuous BIT
Enabling the vision of net-centric operations and extending the reach of transformational networks, the VPX3-683 Fireblade is a GbE multi-layer switch that is ideally suited for building...
The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a highly integrated security subsystem. Enabling the vision of Network Centric connectivity, the VPX3-685 Secure...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
The VPX6-6902 is a combined management, control and dataplane switch for small, mid-size and large 6U VPX systems. Supporting a centralized switch architecture in both star and dual-star...
24 x 10/100/1000-ports and 2x 10GbE-port VME Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch/Router
Enabling the vision of inter-networked heterogeneous military and aerospace systems in the Global Information Grid (GIG), Curtiss Wright's VME-682 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform using 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet links. Providing up to 24 wirespeed 10/100/1000 Mbps interfaces and up to two 10 Gbps interfaces in a single 6U VME slot, the VME-682 Ethernet Switch is ideal for architecting system-wide Intra-Platform Networks (IPNs). Allowing system integrators to develop and deploy switch fabric based architectures today, the VME-682 VME Ethernet Switch provides a completely integrated and unified management, control, and data plane solution for wire-speed performance of switched GbE traffic.
Both managed and unmanaged versions of the VME-682 Ethernet Switch are available. The unmanaged version is a cost effective option that functions only as a Layer 2 switch with minimal software and fast boot time. The managed version is a L2/L3 router with complete managed L2/L3 software, Quality of Service (QoS), IP multicasting, and basic security. Management interfaces include industry standard CLI, SNMP, and web for easy configuration and network management. Curtiss-Wright also provides extra software features such as declassification, and Built-in Tests (BIT).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.