CHAMP-FX2/VPX6-470 6U VPX Xilinx Virtex-5 and NXP MPC8641D Digital Signal Processor Card
Utilizing a 6U VPX-REDI form factor, the CHAMP-FX2 FPGA-based computing platform harnesses the tremendous computing power of two Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGAs, combined with the high-performance floating-point capabilities of the NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC8641D dual-core Power Architecture processor and the performance and flexibility of a Serial RapidIO switching fabric to flexible computational performance. With multiple large DDR2 SDRAM and fast QDR-II+ SRAM blocks (>13 Gbytes/sec total FPGA memory bandwidth) and several on-board and off-board RocketIO serial ports, the two FPGA nodes provide a balanced mix of processing capabilities with memory, inter-FPGA, and off-board bandwidths.
Curtiss-Wright recommends the CHAMP-FX4 for any new project designs.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 6U VPX-REDI
- Two Xilinx Virtex-5 Platform FPGAs (LX110T or LX220T)
- 512 Mbytes or 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM per FPGA in two banks (1-2 Gbyte total on-board), 4.4 GBytes/sec peak bandwidth per FPGA
- 36 Mbytes QDR-II+ SRAM per FPGA in four banks (72 Mbytes total on-board), 8.8 GBytes/sec peak bandwidth per FPGA
- 4-lane RocketIO connection between the two FPGAs
- 1 GHz 8641D dual-core 8641 processor with 512 Mbytes of DDR2 SDRAM in two banks
- XMC mezzanine site
- On-board Serial RapidIO switch with 4-lane connectivity to the PowerPC and each FPGA and four 4-lane ports to the backplane
- Two 4-lane RocketIO ports to the backplane (one for each FPGA)
- 512 Mbytes Flash for PowerPC or FPGA code or user files
- Support for ChipScope Pro and JTAG processor debug interfaces
- Continuum FXtools developer's kit offers Continuum Firmware and BSP, FX2-specific software libraries, BIT, highly-optimized IP blocks, reference designs, and a scriptable simulation testbench
- Serial RapidIO Endpoint block available
- Low and high temperature-qualified IP blocks
- Continuum IPC middleware and Continuum Vector algorithm libraries available
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Priority Signature Support available. See the Technical Support Factsheet for details
The CHAMP-AV6 Quad DSP engine utilizes the 6U VPX-REDI format to unleash the tremendous I/O bandwidth of its eight NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC8640 processor cores (four 8640D...
The CHAMP-FX4 is the flagship 6U product in Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions' family of user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA-based computing products, designed to meet the needs of challenging...
The MM-6171 Buffer Memory XMC supports Serial RapidIO (sRIO) x4. Equipped with 2,4, or 8GB of DDR2 SDRAM, the Buffer Memory XMC provides high-speed buffering capabilities for DSP systems. The XMCs...
The PMC-FPGA05 Xilinx Virtex-5 LX110 or LX155 FPGA based PMC module offers high-speed, customizable data I/O and PCI-X interface to the host computer. The powerful FPGA is boosted by multiple banks...
The VPX6-185 NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is one of a family of modules to employ the open-architecture VPX (VITA 46 VPX and VITA 65 OpenVPX) standards....
The XMC-442 provides systems integrators with a powerful FPGA-based computing engine for I/O or sensor processing or algorithm acceleration. Combining the state-of-the-art Virtex-5 SXT processor...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.