PMC-440 Virtex-II Pro PMC
The PMC-440 ProWare PMC module provides systems integrators with a powerful, easy-to-use means to capture EO/IR and radar inputs, interface to legacy system elements, and perform sensor data pre-processing. The ProWare module offers flexibility with its choice of I/O options that include LVDS, LVTTL, and RocketIO. Ease-of-use is provided via a comprehensive ProWare Design Kit (PDK) that includes a library of IP modules, simulation testbench files, a reference design, and full documentation.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Xilinx Virtex-II Pro Platform FPGA (XC2VP20 or XC2VP40)
- 64-bit, 66MHz PCI interface (tracking provision for PCI-X)
- Four RocketIO transceivers to front-panel connector offering up to 1.6 GB/sec aggregate peak throughput
- Four RocketIO transceivers to Pn4 connector offering up to 1 GB/sec aggregate peak throughput
- 48 LVDS/LVTTL to Pn4 connector
- 30 LVDS/LVTTL I/O to front-panel connector
- 256 Mbytes of 32-bit DDR266 SDRAM
- Temperature sensor
- Current sensor
- Indicator LEDs
- Support for ChipScope Pro and JTAG processor debug interfaces
- ProWare Design Kit (PDK) offers a library of IP modules, simulation testbench files, an example design, VxWorks driver, documentation, JTAG cable, and a loopback cable
- Range of air- and conduction-cooled versions available
The CHAMP-AV5 multi-processing digital signal processor board combines the floating-point performance of the Intel Core i7 processor with the VME64x form factor. Using dual 2.53 GHz dual-core Core...
Using the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture MPC7447A/7448 processors with Altivec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 is a capable, low powered Single Board Computer. With a 64-bit PMC site...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.