PMC-440 Virtex-II Pro PMC
The PMC-440 ProWare PMC module provides systems integrators with a powerful, easy-to-use means to capture EO/IR and radar inputs, interface to legacy system elements, and perform sensor data pre-processing. The ProWare module offers flexibility with its choice of I/O options that include LVDS, LVTTL, and RocketIO. Ease-of-use is provided via a comprehensive ProWare Design Kit (PDK) that includes a library of IP modules, simulation testbench files, a reference design, and full documentation.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Xilinx Virtex-II Pro Platform FPGA (XC2VP20 or XC2VP40)
- 64-bit, 66MHz PCI interface (tracking provision for PCI-X)
- Four RocketIO transceivers to front-panel connector offering up to 1.6 GB/sec aggregate peak throughput
- Four RocketIO transceivers to Pn4 connector offering up to 1 GB/sec aggregate peak throughput
- 48 LVDS/LVTTL to Pn4 connector
- 30 LVDS/LVTTL I/O to front-panel connector
- 256 Mbytes of 32-bit DDR266 SDRAM
- Temperature sensor
- Current sensor
- Indicator LEDs
- Support for ChipScope Pro and JTAG processor debug interfaces
- ProWare Design Kit (PDK) offers a library of IP modules, simulation testbench files, an example design, VxWorks driver, documentation, JTAG cable, and a loopback cable
- Range of air- and conduction-cooled versions available
The CHAMP-AV5 multi-processing digital signal processor board combines the floating-point performance of the Intel Core i7 processor with the VME64x form factor. Using dual 2.53 GHz dual-core Core...
Using the NXP 7447A/7448 processors with Altivec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 cPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) is capable and low powered, satisfying the requirements of 3U embedded cPCI computing...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.