XMC-442 Virtex-5 XMC
The XMC-442 provides systems integrators with a powerful FPGA-based computing engine for I/O or sensor processing or algorithm acceleration. Combining the state-of-the-art Virtex-5 SXT processor from Xilinx with a rich array of memory and I/O, the XMC-442 offers designers a powerful, easy-to-use module for a wide range of applications in both benign and rugged environments. When the XMC-442 is mounted on a CHAMP-FX2, the SXT FPGA is integrated into the FX2 configuration, communications, and control infrastructure, allowing dynamic reconfiguration, high-speed serial communications between the FPGAs on the basecard, and out-of-band command and control access to the FPGA from the 8641D processor on the FX2.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- One user-programmable Xilinx® Virtex-5 FPGA Node (SX50T or SX95T) with:
- One bank of DDR2 SDRAM per FPGA node (256 MB total), up to 2.2 GBytes/sec of bidirectional bandwidth
- Two banks of QDR-II+ SRAM per FPGA node (18 MB total), up to 4.4 GBytes/sec of bidirectional bandwidth
- Three high-speed serial ports with up to 7.5 GBytes/sec of bi-directional bandwidth. Two are configurable offering front panel, rear panel, or baseboard connectivity
- 40 pairs (80 pins) of discrete LVDS or LVTTL signals from the FPGA to the front panel personality connector
- 24 pairs (48 pins) of discrete LVDS or LVTTL signals from the FPGA to the base board connectors
- Thermal sensors for monitoring board temperatures
- Sensors for monitoring FPGA power consumption
- Support for ChipScope Pro and JTAG processor debug interfaces
- Continuum FXtools FPGA design kit with highly-optimized VHDL libraries, development environment, reference designs, scriptable SystemVerilog-based simulation test bench, and software libraries
- Continuum IPC - interprocessor communications middleware available
- XMC form factor, 4-lane PCI Express, with auxiliary Pn4 and Pn6 connectors
- Range of air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels available
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.