XMC-442 Virtex-5 XMC
The XMC-442 provides systems integrators with a powerful FPGA-based computing engine for I/O or sensor processing or algorithm acceleration. Combining the state-of-the-art Virtex-5 SXT processor from Xilinx with a rich array of memory and I/O, the XMC-442 offers designers a powerful, easy-to-use module for a wide range of applications in both benign and rugged environments. When the XMC-442 is mounted on a CHAMP-FX2, the SXT FPGA is integrated into the FX2 configuration, communications, and control infrastructure, allowing dynamic reconfiguration, high-speed serial communications between the FPGAs on the basecard, and out-of-band command and control access to the FPGA from the 8641D processor on the FX2.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- One user-programmable Xilinx® Virtex-5 FPGA Node (SX50T or SX95T) with:
- One bank of DDR2 SDRAM per FPGA node (256 MB total), up to 2.2 GBytes/sec of bidirectional bandwidth
- Two banks of QDR-II+ SRAM per FPGA node (18 MB total), up to 4.4 GBytes/sec of bidirectional bandwidth
- Three high-speed serial ports with up to 7.5 GBytes/sec of bi-directional bandwidth. Two are configurable offering front panel, rear panel, or baseboard connectivity
- 40 pairs (80 pins) of discrete LVDS or LVTTL signals from the FPGA to the front panel personality connector
- 24 pairs (48 pins) of discrete LVDS or LVTTL signals from the FPGA to the base board connectors
- Thermal sensors for monitoring board temperatures
- Sensors for monitoring FPGA power consumption
- Support for ChipScope Pro and JTAG processor debug interfaces
- Continuum FXtools FPGA design kit with highly-optimized VHDL libraries, development environment, reference designs, scriptable SystemVerilog-based simulation test bench, and software libraries
- Continuum IPC - interprocessor communications middleware available
- XMC form factor, 4-lane PCI Express, with auxiliary Pn4 and Pn6 connectors
- Range of air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels available
The VPX6-185 NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is one of a family of modules to employ the open-architecture VPX (VITA 46 VPX and VITA 65 OpenVPX) standards....
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.