Airbus DS SferiAdvise Digital Map and Mission Management Software
The SferiAdvise Digital Map and Mission Management Software developed by Airbus Defence and Space is pre-tested and pre-validated on Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS modules. Developed as part of the System Ready Application (SRA) initiative, this solution allows defense and aerospace system designers to quickly integrate Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS graphics controllers and single board computers (SBCs) with SferiAdvise, to significantly reduce the risk and costs associated with adding digital moving maps, flight plan, and helicopter terrain awareness and warning system (HTAWS) capabilities into embedded systems for demanding deployed applications.
SferiAdvise is a platform-independent graphical software solution that offers a digital moving map display with the capability to overlay various information layers that provide flight crews with environmental, tactical and spatial awareness. Retrieving relevant information from on-board databases, aircraft sensors, and data links, SferiAdvise manages the access of multiple graphic applications to the resources of one single graphic hardware device. Capabilities include:
- A digital map function of moving raster maps based on all relevant formats and scales in accordance with the requirements laid out in ETSO-C165
- High accuracy overlay display of predictive HTAWS aural and visual warnings in accordance with the requirements laid out in ETSO-C194
- High accuracy overlay display of flight plan data with the ability to edit flight plan information or interface with a Flight Management System
- Spare partitions to allow integration of 3rd party functions
About Curtiss-Wright's System Ready Applications
Curtiss-Wright's System Ready Applications (SRAs) provide system integrators with proven, cost-effective technologies that make it easy to enhance their embedded systems' capabilities. The SRAs define the specific hardware, provided by Curtiss-Wright, and the software package, provided by a best-of-breed software partner. Each SRA is pre-verified and pre-tested which takes the design risk out of adding new applications to both new and existing systems, significantly reducing up-front costs and speeding development schedules.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Hardware: A complete set of COTS modules (SBCs and GPUs) that allow you to integrate the Airbus DS’ SferiAdvise graphical software solution into existing systems or implement a turnkey rugged deployable system.
- Software: The Airbus DS’ SferiAdvise digital map and mission management system graphical software solution – pre-tested and pre-validated to work with Curtiss- Wright’s rugged hardware.
- Complete: Hardware and software solutions ready to integrate into your system
- Pre-verified: Reduce integration time and interoperability design risk
- Low cost: Reduces up-front costs
- Fast: Reduces Time to Market (TTM)
- Certification: Certifiable according to RTCA/DO-178B level C
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz,...
The VPX3-150 3U VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 & DO-178 Safety Certifiable solutions can...
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics & Video module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable solutions can...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.