ENSCO Avionics IData Human Machine Interface (HMI) Solution
ENSCO Avionics' Human Machine Interface (HMI) Solution is pre-tested and pre-validated support for ENSCO Avionics' IData graphical software solution on Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS modules. Developed as part of the System Ready Application (SRA) initiative, this solution allows defense and aerospace system designers to quickly integrate Curtiss-Wright’s rugged COTS graphics controllers and single board computers (SBCs) with IData, to significantly reduce the risk and costs associated with adding HMI capabilities into embedded systems for demanding deployed applications. The HMI Solution is also available as a packaged COTS system, supporting 3U and 6U form factors with configurable system options. Please refer to the Curtiss-Wright MPMC system product line for available base options.
IData is a platform-independent graphical software solution that offers dynamic graphical data displays with innovative user interaction, live video, sensor data, and powerful geospatial plug-ins with complex 3-D content. Providing a DO-178B/C certifiable runtime, IData offers easy-to-use content creation tools that enable developers to rapidly prototype graphic displays. Capabilities include:
- Efficient, optimized generation of complex animated graphical data from the designs created within the IData Modeler
- Fully integrated geospatial data engine, IDataMap, can combine raster chart data, satellite imagery, vector datasets, and DTED elevation into a globally referenced data fusion environment
- IData3D scene manager that includes tools for the creation of graphical HMIs and dynamic graphic displays
About Curtiss-Wright’s System Ready Applications
Curtiss-Wright’s System Ready Applications (SRAs) provide system integrators with proven, cost-effective technologies that make it easy to enhance their embedded systems’ capabilities. The SRAs define the specific hardware, provided by Curtiss-Wright, and the software package, provided by a best-of-breed software partner. Each SRA is pre-verified and pre-tested which takes the design risk out of adding new applications to both new and existing systems, significantly reducing up-front costs and speeding development schedules.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 06/17/14 - Curtiss-Wright and ENSCO Avionics Announce Collaboration to Provide Pre-Validated HMI/Digital Mapping Solutions
- XMC-715 Graphics Controller Product Sheet
- VPX6-1957 6U VPX Intel Core i7 SBC Product Sheet
- VPX3-131 NXP Power Architecture P4080/P5020/P3041 SBC Datasheet
- SVME-186 VME NXP QorIQ SBC Product Sheet
- VPX3-1257 3U Intel SBC Product Sheet
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Hardware: A complete set of COTS modules (SBCs and GPUs) that allow you to integrate ENSCO Avionics' IData graphical software solution into existing systems or implement a turnkey rugged deployable system.
- Software: ENSCO Avionics' IData Tool Suite, a platform-independent embedded graphical software solution – pre-tested and pre-validated to work with CurtissWright’s rugged hardware.
- System Integration: The HMI solution is also available as an MPMC packaged COTS system.
- Complete: Hardware and software solutions ready to integrate into your system
- Pre-verified: Reduce integration time and interoperability design risk
- Low cost: Reduces up-front costs
- Fast: Reduces Time to Market
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz,...
The VPX6-1957 is a rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) based on the Gen3 Intel Core i7 processor. The VPX6-1957 is fully-featured 6U OpenVPX SBC, designed for harsh...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal Power Architecture processor with an extensive I/O...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.