HENSOLDT SferiAdvise Digital Map and Mission Management Software
The SferiAdvise Digital Map and Mission Management Software developed by HENSOLDT is pre-tested and pre-validated on Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS modules. This solution significantly reduces the risk and costs associated with adding digital moving maps, flight plan, and helicopter terrain awareness and warning system (HTAWS) capabilities into embedded systems by allowing defense and aerospace system designers to quickly integrate Curtiss-Wright's rugged COTS graphics controllers and single board computers (SBCs) with SferiAdvise.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Hardware: A complete set of COTS modules (SBCs and GPUs) that allow you to integrate the HENSOLDT SferiAdvise graphical software solution into existing systems or implement a turnkey rugged deployable system.
- Software: About SferiAdvise: SferiAdvise is a platform-independent graphical software solution that offers a digital moving map display with the capability to overlay various information layers that provide flight crews with environmental, tactical and spatial awareness. Retrieving relevant information from on-board databases, aircraft sensors, and data links, SferiAdvise manages the access of multiple graphic applications to the resources of one single graphic hardware device. Capabilities include:
- A digital map function of moving raster maps based on all relevant formats and scales in accordance with the requirements laid out in ETSO-C165
- High accuracy overlay display of predictive HTAWS aural and visual warnings in accordance with the requirements laid out in ETSO-C194
- High accuracy overlay display of flight plan data with the ability to edit flight plan information or interface with a Flight Management System
- Spare partitions to allow integration of 3rd party functions
- Complete: Hardware and software solutions ready to integrate into your system
- Pre-verified: Reduce integration time and interoperability design risk
- Low cost: Reduces up-front costs
- Fast: Reduces Time to Market (TTM)
- Embedded applications requiring digital moving maps, flight plan, and helicopter terrain awareness and warning system (HTAWS) capabilities
Today’s challenging airborne missions need powerful systems. While DO-254/DO-178C safety certification of these systems is imperative, development is also complex, time-consuming and costly,...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VPX3-150 3U VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 & DO-178 Safety Certifiable solutions can...
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics & Video module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable solutions can...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.