Graphics Software Suite
Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright with no run-time royalty charges. Curtiss-Wright has partnered with CoreAVI for powerful graphics drivers for most popular operating systems. Safety Certifiable drivers are also available to support applications requiring DO-178 and DO-254 certification. Software drivers are available for OpenGL, GPU accelerated video encode and decode codecs, and OpenCL with AMD E8860 and E4690 processors on Operating Systems including Linux, VxWorks, INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Windows and more.
- ArgusCore ES2/GL1.3 a suite of real time OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenGL 1.3 scalable graphics drivers.
- ArgusCore SC is a suite of real time OpenGL SC 1.0 and OpenGL SC 2.0 scalable graphics drivers designed to achieve the highest levels of safety critical certifications, including FAA DO-178C / EASA ED-12C Level A and ISO 26262 ASIL D certification.
- DecodeCore is a real time and safety critical H.264/MPEG2/VC-1 video decode driver that enables the hardware video decoder that is built-in modern graphics and system on chip processors.
- EncodeCore is a real time and safety critical H.264 video encode driver that enables the hardware video encoder built-in to modern graphics and system on chip processors. This driver allows applications to encode raw video images with much lower CPU usage and power consumption than possible with a software-only encoder.
- TrueCore monitors the health and integrity of a GPU in order to prevent the display of hazardously misleading information in safety critical systems. TrueCore facilitates FAA and EASA DAL A certification of systems using COTS graphics processors.
- CertCore178 includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-178C and EASA ED-12C certifications up to DAL A.
- CertCore254 includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-254 and EASA ED-80 certifications up to DAL C.
- HyperCore (Hypervisor GPU Manager) is designed to enable the virtualization of graphics/video capabilities using one or more graphics processors being utilized by multiple instances of independent partitions or guest operating systems.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Curtiss-Wright and CoreAVI Graphics Software Suite Data Sheets
- VPX3-716 3U OpenVPX Graphics Processor Card Product Sheet
- VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics/Video Controller Product Sheet
- XMC-715 Graphics Controller Product Sheet
- VPX3-717 Safety Certifiable 3U VPX AMD E8860 Graphics Processor Product Sheet
- VPX3-719 Safety Certifiable 3U VPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module Product Sheet
- Application Note: Next Generation Graphics Display Modules Help Drive Embedded Training
- White Paper: Achieving high-performance graphics and optimal energy efficiency for conventional military and commercial avionics systems with AMD Embedded Radeon E8860 GPUs
- White Paper: COTS and Safety Certifiability in the Military and Aerospace Industry
- DO-254 & DO-178B Fact Sheet
- Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright
- DO-178B/C Level A and DO-254 Safety Certifiable hardware and software for speeding your time to market and qualification process
- 20+ year GPU Lifecycle Services
- Software functions available for all of your graphics processing needs on Linux, VxWorks, INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Windows, and Deos Operating Systems
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete...
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics & Video module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable solutions can...
The VPX3-719 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.