PMC-706A Dual Output Graphics PMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- ATI Technologies RADEON Mobility 9000 Visual Processor Unit with:
- 64 MB integrated high-speed DDR SDRAM
- Flexible power management capabilities
- Hardware OpenGL acceleration
- Dual independent Analog and Digital video output
- NTSC, PAL, RS-170 and S-Video
- Non-Interlaced analog
- LVDS supporting OpenLDI / FlatLink and Barco
- DVI / TMDS
- Analog outputs support separate horizontal and vertical, composite or sync on red/green/blue
- Comprehensive software support featuring our Graphics Software Suite
- Optimized full X11 Server, X Extensions
- Optimized OpenGL 1.3 compliant driver
- Comprehensive Operating System support
- VxWorks Tornado 2.2, Green Hills INTEGRITY
- Available in all CWCDS ruggedization levels
- New and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms
The PMC-704A COTS PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for use in...
Using the NXP 7447A/7448 processors with Altivec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 cPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) is capable and low powered, satisfying the requirements of 3U embedded cPCI computing...
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The PMC-706A COTS Graphics PMC is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays, Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), command and control and digital moving maps applications among others. Based on the AMD RADEON MOBILITY 9000 (M9) the PMC-706A is ideal for both new and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms and supports both legacy and current video interfaces.
For applications that require video capture and/or genlock, please refer to the PMC-704A Graphics & Video PMC module which has similar graphics capability to the PMC-706A with added video capture and genlock capability.
The PMC-706A is offered with driver software supporting most major Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS). The OpenGL driver supports both indirect mode rendering using the X Protocol and the higher performance direct rendering directly interfacing with the GPU for applications running locally.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.