VPX3-716 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics Processor
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete GPU from AMD that meets the long lifecycle availability required for military programs through the use of a suite of CoreAVI software drivers and 20-year component supply program.
It features four independent and simultaneous graphics outputs, 2 GB of dedicated video memory, video decoders, video compression encoder and an XMC site supporting both peripheral and processor mezzanines. Its large complement of dedicated video memory, combined with its high bandwidth, make it ideal for use in GPGPU compute and demanding graphics-rich applications that require extensive video processing and display capabilities.
Designed for high reliability and a long lifecycle, the VPX3-716 VPX/OpenVPX Graphics card is especially well-suited to support embedded training, moving maps, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 360 degree situational awareness, Diminished Vision Enhancement (DVE) and other graphics, video and compute intensive applications.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-716 3U OpenVPX Graphics Processor Card Product Sheet
- Application Note: Next Generation Graphics Display Modules Help Drive Embedded Training
- White Paper: Achieving high-performance graphics and optimal energy efficiency for conventional military and commercial avionics systems with AMD Embedded Radeon E8860 GPUs
- White Paper: Speeding Up Design Verification Testing of VPX Systems
- SoftMap - Digital Mapping & Situational Awareness Visualization System Ready Application Factsheet
- Harris FliteScene Digital Map Product Sheet
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- COTS Boards Brochure
- AMD E8860 discrete GCN-based GPU,
- Four independent display outputs
- 2 GB dedicated video memory
- 4K DisplayPort output
- H.264 video decompression/compression
- 1 x XMC site including processor mezzanine and peer-peer support
- Low SWaP-C with processor XMC
- Latency with peer-to-peer support for XMC
- RTOS driver support for Power Architecture, Intel and ARM
- x86 Windows 7/8 and Linux Driver Support
- FAA DO-178C/EASA ED-12C Level A and ISO 26262 ASIL D certifiability
- 3U OpenVPX ANSI/VITA 65
- Air- and conduction cooled
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics
- Applications such as:
- Moving maps
- Geographic Information Systems(GIF)
- Small form factor systems requiring high performance and low power
- Systems requiring safety certification
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal Power Architecture processor with an extensive I/O...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed around NXP's QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The XMC-109 is a member of the Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions QorIQ family of Processor Mezzanine Single Board Computers(SBCs). It supports a dual core QorIQ P2020/2010 processor designed to run...
The XMC-270 is a VITA 42.3, PCI Express (PCIe) XMC form factor, ruggedized, high-performance video capture and frame grabber. The XMC-270 supports high-resolution digital and analog video,...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.