VPX3-716 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics Processor
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle availability required for military programs through the use of a suite of CoreAVI software drivers and 20-year component supply program.
Designed for high reliability, the VPX3-716 VPX/OpenVPX graphics card is especially well-suited to support embedded training, moving maps, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 360 degree situational awareness, Degraded Visual Environment (DVE) and other graphics, video and compute-intensive applications.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-716 3U OpenVPX Graphics Processor Card Product Sheet
- Application Note: Next Generation Graphics Display Modules Help Drive Embedded Training
- COTS Boards Brochure
- White Paper: Achieving high-performance graphics and optimal energy efficiency for conventional military and commercial avionics systems with AMD Embedded Radeon E8860 GPUs
- White Paper: Jumping the Hurdles: Designing Highly Effective Embedded Graphics Solutions for the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- 3U OpenVPX format, ANSI/VITA 65-compliant
- AMD E8860 discrete embedded GPU
- Four independent display outputs
- 2 GB dedicated video memory
- 4K DisplayPort output
- H.264 video decompression/compression
- 1 x XMC site including processor mezzanine and peer-peer support
- Low SWaP-C with processor XMC
- RTOS driver support for Power Architecture, Intel and ARM
- x86 Windows 7/8 and Linux Driver Support
- FAA DO-178C/EASA ED-12C Level A and ISO 26262 ASIL D certifiability
- Air- and conduction cooled
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics
- Applications such as:
- Moving maps
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)/Degraded Visual Environment (DVE)
- Geographic Information Systems(GIF)
- Small form factor systems requiring high performance and low power graphics
- Graphics systems requiring safety certification
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide...
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The XMC-109 is a member of our QorIQ family of Processor Mezzanine Single Board Computers (SBCs). It provides a highly integrated processing node designed for applications where low power with dual...
The XMC-120 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a small form factor and low power x86 Single Board Computer (SBC). Designed for space-constrained size, weight and power (SWaP)- sensitive...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.