VPX3-717 DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiable 3U VPX AMD E8860 Graphics Processor
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete GPU from AMD that meets the long lifecycle availability required for military programs through the use of a suite of CoreAVI software drivers and 20-year component supply program. It features up to six independent and simultaneous graphics outputs, 2 GB of dedicated video memory, video compression encoder and decoder, and an XMC site supporting both peripheral and processor mezzanines as well as Curtiss-Wright’s IPX Personality Module for capture and format conversions. Its large complement of dedicated video memory, combined with its high performance, make it ideal for use in demanding graphics-rich applications that require extensive video processing and display capabilities. Designed for high reliability and a long lifecycle, the VPX3-717 is especially well-suited to support embedded training, moving maps, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 360 degree situational awareness, Diminished Vision Enhancement (DVE) and other graphics, video and compute intensive applications.
For safety certifiable applications, the VPX3-717 has been developed to DO-254 DAL C and DO-178C DAL A. Certification artifact kits are available as orderable items from Curtiss-Wright.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-717 Safety Certifiable 3U VPX AMD E8860 Graphics Processor Product Sheet
- Curtiss-Wright and CoreAVI Graphics Software Suite Data Sheets
- AMD Radeon E8860 GPU
- 2 GB dedicated video memory
- H.264 codec for accelerated video encode and decode
- Up to six independent display outputs
- XMC site supports XMC or IPX mezzanines
- Supports processor XMC for SWaP optimized single slot solution
- IPX Personality Module for low latency capture and format conversion
- RTOS driver support for Power Architecture, Intel and ARM processors
- OS support for Linux, Wind River VxWorks, GHS INTEGRITY, LynxOS and Microsoft Windows
- Hardware and software certifiable with DO-254 and DO-178C certification artifact kits available
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics generation and display
- Applications such as moving maps,SVS/Diminished Vision Enhancement(DVE), or Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Graphics systems requiring safety certification
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics & Video module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable solutions can...
The VPX3-719 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and...
Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your Graphics Processor Cards and Graphics Software Suite from Curtiss-Wright with no run-time royalty...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.