VPX3-718 3U VPX AMD E4690 Graphics/Video Safety Certifiable
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics & Video module is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 and DO-178 safety certifiable solutions can offer a competitive advantage for integrators.
Designed for applications requiring a DO-254 or DO-178 safety certifiable solution, the VPX3-718 Graphics/Video VPX card represents the latest step in the evolution of rugged, highly integrated small form factor COTS modules. The VPX3-718 is a medium performance graphics controller supporting dual independent graphics outputs and dual independent video inputs to provide a highly capable graphics processing platform for a wide range of embedded military/aerospace applications.
The VPX3-718 is designed to occupy a 0.85" slot as per VITA 65.
DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiability
The VPX3-718 is designed using a development process that results in a DO-254 Design Assurance Level (DAL) C and DO-178C DAL A certifiable product and supporting artifacts. Please download the VPX3-718 datasheet for a complete list of deliverables and supporting documentations for certification.
The VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics Controller utilizes the AMD Radeon E4690 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) with a core clock of 300 MHz to deliver dual independent graphics channels with full 2D/3D processing capabilities.The E4690 GPU meets the long lifecycle availability required for avionics programs through the use of a suite of CoreAVI® software drivers and a 20-year component supply program.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-718 3U VPX Graphics/Video Controller Product Sheet
- DO-254 & DO-178B Fact Sheet
- White Paper: COTS and Safety Certifiability in the Military and Aerospace Industry
- AMD Radeon E4690 GPU up to 600 MHZ
- 512 MB of GDDR3 memory up to 700 MHz
- 8x PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- Dual independent video output channels out of:
- 2x digital HD-SDI (SMPTE-292M)
- 2x single link DVI or 1x dual link DVI
- 2x analog- PAL, NTSC, STANAG 3350 B/C, RGBHV
- Dual independent video input channels out of:
- 2x digital HD-SDI (SMPTE-292M) or
- 2x analog- PAL, NTSC, STANAG 3350 B/C
- Safety Certifiable drivers (up to DO-178C level A) - OpenGL SC 1.0 for VxWorks 653 v220.127.116.11 AMP
- None certifiable drivers - OpenGL SC 1.0 for VxWorks 6.9 SMP
- Standard conformal coating is acrylic
- Available as a 0.85" pitch conduction-cooled -40 to +71ºC module
- DO-254 Artifact Kit available to support DAL C
- DO-178 Artifact Kit available to support DAL A
The VPX3-150 3U VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is targeted at avionics applications where a cost effective COTS alternative to custom developed DO-254 & DO-178 Safety Certifiable solutions can...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 is the latest embedded discrete...
The VPX3-719 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.