XMC-715 Graphics Controller XMC
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics Controller is designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements. Based on the industry standard ANSI-VITA 42.3- XMC PCIe Protocol Layer Standard, the XMC-715 XMC Graphics Controller can be integrated with most host cards with a compliant XMC interface.
The XMC-715 Graphics XMC utilizes the AMD Radeon E4690 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) to deliver dual independent channels of high performance 2D/3D graphics. Designed to meet the thermal requirements of rugged embedded systems, the XMC-715 Graphics XMC maintains a high level of performance per watt while maintaining full L200 compliance at the host Single Board Computer. The XMC-715 is available in both air-cooled (AC) and conduction-cooled (CC) variants.
For applications using Windows or Linux on an Intel platform, XMC-715 driver support is available through AMD with its Catalyst graphics driver for the Radeon E4690. Since the XMC-715 XMC Graphics Controller operates like a commercial Radeon E4690 plug-in card, the AMD Catalyst driver will operate seamlessly. AMD provides software support for Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux (x86), Windows DirectX 10.1 and Windows OpenGL 3.3.
For Real Time Operating System (RTOS) and Power Architecture driver support, Curtiss-Wright resells the Core Avionics and Industrial (CoreAVI) Radeon E4690 driver that supports: Wind River VxWorks, Wind River VxWorks 653, Green Hills Software Integrity, Green Hills Software Integrity-178, DDCI DEOS among others.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- AMD E4690 GPU with x8 PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- 512 MB dedicated video SDRAM (128-bit DDR3)
- Dual independent video output channels:
- Non-interlaced RGB HV (up to two channels)
- Single-link DVI (up to two channels)
- Dual-link DVI
- Curtiss-Wright/CoreAVI drivers:
- OpenGL 1.3, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC 1.0, EGL 1.4
- Power Architecture and Intel SBCs
- VxWorks, VxWorks-653, Integrity, Integrity-178B, others
- AMD Catalyst drivers:
- OpenGL 3.3, DirectX 10.1, AMD Stream Computing, Unified Video Decoder (H.264, VC-1, MPEG2)
- Intel SBCs
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux
- Low complexity, high reliability
- Exceptional power performance per watt
- Safety Certifiable drivers (up to DO-178C level A)
- Safety Certifiable kit for the E4690 GPU
- Available in air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- Supported on Power Architecture and Intel Single Board Computers
- Lead Free
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance Power Architecture QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz,...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's high-performance Power...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer is based on the NXP (formerly Freescale) Power Architecture QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 Power...
The VPX6-1957 is a rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) based on the Gen3 Intel Core i7 processor. The VPX6-1957 is fully-featured 6U OpenVPX SBC, designed for harsh...
The XMC-270 is a VITA 42.3, PCI Express (PCIe) XMC form factor, ruggedized, high-performance video capture and frame grabber. The XMC-270 supports high-resolution digital and analog video,...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.