XMC-715 Graphics Controller XMC
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements. Based on the industry standard XMC Mezzanine format, the XMC-715 maintains a high level of performance per watt while supporting full level 200 compliance at the host Single Board Computer, and can be integrated with most host cards with a high-speed PCIe XMC interface.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- XMC-715 Graphics Controller Product Sheet
- Application Note: I/O Expansion for COTS-based Embedded Systems
- AMD E4690 GPU with x8 PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- 512 MB dedicated video SDRAM (128-bit DDR3)
- Dual independent video output channels:
- Non-interlaced RGBHV (up to two channels)
- Single-link DVI (up to two channels)
- Dual-link DVI
- OpenGL 1.3, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC 1.0
- Power Architecture and Intel SBCs
- VxWorks, VxWorks-653, INTEGRITY, INTEGRITY-178B, others
- AMD Catalyst drivers:
- OpenGL 3.3, DirectX 10.1, AMD Stream Computing, Unified Video Decoder (H.264, VC-1, MPEG2)
- Intel SBCs running Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux
- Low complexity, high reliability
- Exceptional power performance per watt
- Safety Certifiable drivers (up to DO-178C level A)
- Safety Certifiable kit for the E4690 GPU
- Available in air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics
- Applications such as:
- Moving maps
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)/Degraded Visual Environment (DVE)
- Geographic Information Systems(GIF)
- Small form factor systems requiring high performance and low power graphics
- Graphics systems requiring safety certification
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194 VME Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement. The VME-194 VME SBC is based on NXP's QorIQ P2020 SOC...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of high-bandwidth...
The VPX6-1958 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines Intel's powerful Core i7 processor with the power and flexibility of the VPX platform's high speed fabric...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.