Cobra Video Windows
Cobra is a high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept up to 12 videos per card and select up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display. Video inputs can be TV, RS170, RS343, STANAG or hi-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200, with considerable flexibility in the formats and video timings. In addition to videos, a high-resolution graphics signal may be input to the card as separate DVI or analog RGB video to provide an overlay to the video windows. The video windows processor supports a wide variety of display configurations including quad-video, picture-in-picture and full-screen zoom.
Cobra video windows processor requires only power from the VME bus and may be completely controlled over the Ethernet, RS-232 or VME interfaces. Multiple video sources may be input and selected under software control for display in multiple windows. The output video may be displayed on a CRT, flat-panel monitor or projector, using either the analog RGB output or, for optimum image quality, the direct digital DVI output.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Single-slot VME video windowing card (dual-slot module for quad vga on front panel)
- Accepts composite TV, S-Video or high resolution RGB inputs up to 1600 x 1200
- Fully scalable and moveable windows
- Crosspoint switch to select from 12 inputs
- Interlaced or non-interlaced inputs
- Programmable window brightness, contrast and colour control
- Programmable window size and position
- DVI or analog graphics input for overlays/background
- DVI or analog video output
- Programmable output resolution
- Fully configurable over VME, RS-232 or Ethernet
- Compatible with X Windows and Microsoft Windows
- Screen capture (full screen or window) capability for printing or snapshot recording
- Digital video mixing
- Standalone 2U box-level product or VME card
The PMC-285 video mixer PMC is one of a range of video products from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions that facilitate the implementation of complex video systems, meeting the needs of systems...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.