Cobra2 Video Windowing
Successor to the popular and flexible Cobra VME video windowing card, Cobra2 is a high performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept up to 12 video inputs per card and select up to four for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display. Video inputs can be PAL, NTSC, RS-170, RS-343 or high-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080, with considerable flexibility in the formats and video timings. In addition to the four video windows, an overlay or background high-resolution graphics signal may be input to the card as separate DVI or analog RGB video. The card supports a wide variety of display configurations including quad-video, picture-inpicture, full-screen zoom and alpha blending and cross mixing of video sources.
Cobra2 requires only power from the VME bus and may be completely controlled over the Ethernet or RS-232 interfaces. Multiple video sources may be input and selected under software control for display in multiple windows. The output video may be displayed on a monitor or projector, using either the analog RGB output or, for optimum image quality, the direct digital DVI output.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Single/dual-slot VME video windowing card
- Up to four moveable, scalable windows
- Select 4 from up to 12 composite TV, 6 S-Video and/or 4 RGB inputs up to 1920x 1080 resolution
- DVI-I analog or digital input for underlay/overlay
- DVI-I (analog and/or digital) output to display monitor
- Alpha blending and video cross mixing
- Controlled via Ethernet or RS-232
- Multi-function consoles
- TV windows mixed with computer graphics
- Multi-layer video with blended layers
- Video standards conversion and scaling
Cobra is a high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept up to 12 videos per card and select up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or...
The PMC-285 video mixer PMC is one of a range of video products from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions that facilitate the implementation of complex video systems, meeting the needs of systems...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.