PMC-285 Video Mixer PMC
The PMC-285 video mixer PMC is one of a range of video products from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions that facilitate the implementation of complex video systems, meeting the needs of systems integrators that have requirements for switching and routing video and for more complex operations such as multi-video windowing.
The PMC-285 video mixer PMC takes two video inputs and mixes one input with the other. Mixing or blending of the video is managed by color keying or alpha-channel and is controlled via a simple software interface.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Mixing, blending, scaling and windowing of RGB and DVI inputs into a single DVI output
- Convert high-definition RGB analog input to DVI output
- Can be used as a 2x1 switch to select either RGB or DVI input
- Simple software interface to control the mixing/blending parameters and scale and position of video windows
- Available as a low-power PMC deployable in a wide range of applications and environments
Cobra is a high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor that can accept up to 12 videos per card and select up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or...
The VRD1-AC is a breakthrough in video management that permits scalable and flexible video configurations in a 19" rack. The VRD1-AC video management system offers an unbeatable combination of...
The VRD1-CC video management system is a fully HD-capable turnkey solution for video format conversion, scaling and switching. These functions are complemented by video compression, recording and...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.