XF07-516 Quad 250MSPS 16b Kintex-7 Digital Receiver XMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 4x 250MSPS 16-bit analog input
- Trigger in/trigger out
- 80-250MHz external sample clock input
- Onboard programmable sample clock generator
- User programmable Xilinx Kintex-7 K325T (-2) FPGA
- PMC P14 digital IO: 32-differential digital IO pairs (LVDS+RS485)
- XMC P16 digital IO: 20 differential pairs + 38 single ended digital (LVDS+RS485)
- Two banks of 128M x 16bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 1Gbit FLASH for FPGA configuration
- VxWorks and Linux support
- FusionXF support for VxWorks and Linux
- XMC (x8 PCIe) format
- Air-cooled (AC L0, AC L100) or Conduction-cooled (CC L200)
The XF07-518 is a rugged quad channel 500MSPS 14-bit digital receiver XMC. The ADC devices are controlled by a user programmable Xilinx FPGA which allows high performance processing such as Digital...
The VPX3-530 combines high-speed analog input, user programmable FPGA processing and analog output in a single 3U VPX slot for direct RF wideband processing to 4Gsps. The scalable architecture is...
FusionXF is the FPGA toolset for the Curtiss-Wright Xilinx FPGA-based Virtex-5, Virtex-6 and Virtex-7/Kintex-7 family of user-programmable FPGA products. FusionXF simplifies the development of...
The XF07-516 is a rugged quad channel 250MSPS 16-bit digital receiver XMC. The ADC devices directly interfaces to a user programmable Xilinx FPGA which allows high performance processing such as Digital Down Conversion (DDC), filtering and custom algorithms. The combination of direct high-speed, high-resolution analog I/O ports and next FPGA processing makes the XF07-516 ideal for demanding applications including radar, imaging and test equipment across both commercial and defense market spaces.
The XF07-516 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC is available in air and conduction-cooled build variants. Curtiss-Wright's FusionXF development kit includes software, HDL and utilities complete with examples for using the XF07- 516 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC. FusionXF includes a C programming language API, driver framework and sophisticated DMA support. One of the core elements to the FusionXF development kit is a framework for adding in new IP functionality or capabilities to the FPGA easily and effectively. Alternatively, the XF07-516 can be used as a standalone ADC XMC without needing to program the FPGA.
The XF07-516 is a sister product to the XF07-518 Quad channel 500MHz; 14-bit Digital Receiver XMC.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.