ACR5305 3U VPX Carrier Card for PMC/XMC Modules
The ACR5305/CC is a PMC/XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag® and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5305 is intended for use with Curtiss-Wright XMC-715 graphics card, XMC-651 Ethernet Switch and other mezzanine modules.
These 3U mezzanine carrier cards provide a simple and cost-effective solution for interfacing a PMC or XMC module to a VPX computer system. The carrier card routes power and bus signals to a plug-in mezzanine module through the VPX card slot connector.
These carriers are ideal for high performance industrial, defense, scientific research, and telephony systems requiring high speed I/O expansion. The ACR5305/CC is available in two versions: air-cooled and conduction-cooled.
Backplane Fabric Ports
The ACR5305/CC connects to other cards via an 8-lane Gen1 or Gen2 PCIe port through the VITA 46.9 P1 connector. All PCIe ports go through a PLX PCIe switch.
OpenVPX Carrier Interface
The ACR5305/CC is compatible with the following VITA 65 module/slot profiles:
The ACR5305/CC is equipped with one mezzanine site capable of supporting an IEEE 1386 PMC or a VITA 42.3 XMC module. The XMC site is connected to the PCIe switch through an 8-lane PCIe host interface on the P2 connector. The PMC is connected via a dedicated 4-lane port from the PCIe switch through PCIe to the PCI-X bridge.
The mezzanine site I/O complies with VITA 46.9 P2w1-P64s with the 64 signals of PMC I/O from Pn4 routed to the VPX P2 as 32 differential pairs. The XMC Pn6 connector is not populated.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 3U OpenVPX Carrier Card with 1 PMC/XMC site
- Compatible with VITA 65 module/slot profiles:
- MOD3-PER-1F-16.3.2-2 / SLT3-PER-1F-14.3.2
- MOD3-PAY-1D-16.2.6-1 / SLT3-PAY-1D-14.2.6
- The board is compatible with payload profiles but has no hosting capabilities
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions.
- Supports a single XMC or PMC mezzanine module
- PMC site is PCI 3.0 compliant, 32/64-bit, 33/66MHz
- PMC site is PCI-X 1.0b compliant, 64-bit, 66/100/133MHz
- XMC site is PCIe Gen 2.0 and 8 lanes wide
- 3.3V, 5V and +/1 12V provided for PMC modules via the VPX backplane
- I/O Configuration
- Supports front or rear panel PMC/XMC I/O
- Rear I/O is compliant to VITA 46.9 P2w1-P64s
The ACR5330/CC is an XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag® and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5330/CC is intended for use with...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The XMC-715 high performance graphics controller XMC supports dual independent graphics outputs with a low level of complexity providing a high level of reliability. The XMC-715 XMC Graphics...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.