ACR5305 3U VPX Carrier Card for PMC/XMC Modules
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 3U OpenVPX Carrier Card with 1 PMC/XMC site
- Compatible with VITA 65 module/slot profiles:
- MOD3-PER-1F-16.3.2-2 / SLT3-PER-1F-14.3.2
- MOD3-PAY-1D-16.2.6-1 / SLT3-PAY-1D-14.2.6
- The board is compatible with payload profiles but has no hosting capabilities
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions.
- Supports a single XMC or PMC mezzanine module
- PMC site is PCI 3.0 compliant, 32/64-bit, 33/66MHz
- PMC site is PCI-X 1.0b compliant, 64-bit, 66/100/133MHz
- XMC site is PCIe Gen 2.0 and 8 lanes wide
- 3.3V, 5V and +/1 12V provided for PMC modules via the VPX backplane
- I/O Configuration
- Supports front or rear panel PMC/XMC I/O
- Rear I/O is compliant to VITA 46.9 P2w1-P64s
The ACR5330/CC is an XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5330/CC is intended for use with...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The ACR5305/CC is a PMC/XMC carrier card manufactured by Acromag and is one of a family of open architecture VPX modules available from Curtiss-Wright. The ACR5305 is intended for use with Curtiss-Wright XMC-715 graphics card, XMC-651 Ethernet Switch and other mezzanine modules.
These 3U mezzanine carrier cards provide a simple and cost-effective solution for interfacing a PMC or XMC module to a VPX computer system. The carrier card routes power and bus signals to a plug-in mezzanine module through the VPX card slot connector.
These carriers are ideal for high performance industrial, defense, scientific research, and telephony systems requiring high speed I/O expansion. The ACR5305/CC is available in two versions: air-cooled and conduction-cooled.
Backplane Fabric Ports
The ACR5305/CC connects to other cards via an 8-lane Gen1 or Gen2 PCIe port through the VITA 46.9 P1 connector. All PCIe ports go through a PLX PCIe switch.
OpenVPX Carrier Interface
The ACR5305/CC is compatible with the following VITA 65 module/slot profiles:
The ACR5305/CC is equipped with one mezzanine site capable of supporting an IEEE 1386 PMC or a VITA 42.3 XMC module. The XMC site is connected to the PCIe switch through an 8-lane PCIe host interface on the P2 connector. The PMC is connected via a dedicated 4-lane port from the PCIe switch through PCIe to the PCI-X bridge.
The mezzanine site I/O complies with VITA 46.9 P2w1-P64s with the 64 signals of PMC I/O from Pn4 routed to the VPX P2 as 32 differential pairs. The XMC Pn6 connector is not populated.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.